Search results

1. EPC & EML Light - Actuator

Hey all! Driving home yesterday both of these lights came on, it’s a 2016 1.4t ACT 150. It went into limp mode I believe, wouldn’t go over 2k very easily and no boost. I have the approved used warranty and seat assist, which I called out and he said it was throwing up fault with the turbo...
  2. Wrapping your Leon...

Alright cheers! I do signage work for local seat dealer so I'll ring them tomorrow try get a good price. Yeah I think the front bumper works well on white, might do a satin black so ties in with the grille better, I'll get one of the lads to do it this week see how it turns out! Thanks
  3. Wrapping your Leon...

Can you just buy different coloured caps? If so where, cheers didn't think about this.
  4. Wrapping your Leon...

Cheers! Always good to hear what fellow owners think, I just really don't want to have black wheels so didn't know if it would match well. I'll try..
  5. Wrapping your Leon...

I have a pre-fl FR in white with the standard 18" wheels in silver, I work for a sign company so can wrap bits for free just after some advice on what people think looks best.. I've seen this car online, with the mirrors, roof & front bits wrapped in black do you think wrapping the roof looks...
  6. 1.4 TSi ACT economy

I have the same engine in my Leon, drive 6 miles to work through 30&60mph and getting high 40's generally. On 120mile to Birmingham last weekend got nearly 60mpg! If I'm driving sensibly I get to speed and keep it gear under what the comp says and stick it in cruise control, ACT always kicks...
  7. New Grille, Leon FR?

Cheers! I'm after the lower grille at the bottom of the bumper though
  8. New Grille, Leon FR?

Had the car 3 weeks and somehow whilst away this weekend my grill has unfortunately cracked quite bad, so need a new lower grille for a pre-facelift FR. Where would be best to get one from? Seen them on eBay not sure what fitment/quality be like. Anyone know if it's worth getting one from a dealer?
  9. Finally Got My Leon!

I quite like the ride currently on the 18’s plus I think they fill the arches which is a good look! coming from a 1.9tdi Ibiza on coilovers... anything is less crashy though haha
  10. Finally Got My Leon!

Yeah they’re 18” wheels, were they an extra option then??
  11. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Picked her up today! Love it
  12. Finally Got My Leon!

that’s one of the main things I wanted on the car! So many near me didn’t have them so I was happy
  13. Finally Got My Leon!

It also is the CZEA engine code, is this the EA211 base from what I've read? Can't see much write up on the CZEA, for some reason.. anyone know much about them? or has one?
  14. Finally Got My Leon!

Just going through the sticky thread on OBD now! I'd like the mirror fold for sure and rear DRL's they just look too good to not have on! Nice one thankyou
  15. Finally Got My Leon!

I was just wondering if the cupras had a slightly different hex pattern they look slightly different! I'd probably just wrap the trim then, I work for a sign company so get the material cheap as chips to do all that. That splitter looks cool, I like the additions to the bumper from it really...
  16. Finally Got My Leon!

So after a long while trying to find one in the spec I really wanted I pulled the trigger and picking this up tomorrow! 150bhp 1.4TSi engine, not quite a cupra but happy enough with it! :yes: Looking to get the Rieger front splitter, and wrapping roof and mirrors. What other subtle mods can be...
  17. Pheasant + 70MPH... I need grille info!

So I have a '53 MK4 Sport 1.9tdi, from the bumper guide on stickys I've worked out I have the pre-facelift standard bumpers and grilles. I've searched for a while but can't find any exact answers to my questions so hoping someone can answer me straight up :think: The section broken on mine is...
  18. Replacing CV Boot Tips?

Cool thanks! should be pretty simple then, any troubles getting the new boot on presuming i'll have to stretch it over the joint? And I'll be able to keep the drive shaft within the gearbox and change it with just taking it out the hub then? Garage want £60 for doing both sides, got to...
  19. Replacing CV Boot Tips?

Got to change both of mine next Tuesday with a mate and wondered if anyone's done them before on their MK4 or similar and got any tips or things to look out for? I've found a guide on how to do it for the car so should be alright but they take the driveshaft from the gearbox, I need to change...
  20. CV Boot Replacement

Got to change both of mine next Tuesday with a mate and wondered if anyone's done them before on their MK4 or similar and got any tips or things to look out for? I've found a guide on how to do it for the car so should be alright but they take the driveshaft from the gearbox, I need to change...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.