Search results

1. MSV maybe showing interest in Donington

MSV involvement would be great for Donington. Brands Hatch facilities improved dramatically following Jonathan Palmers involvement. Donington facilities have needed some work even before the Gillett fiasco.
  2. Btcc 2009!

Thanks for that - saved me a job.
  3. SEAT Sport UK call time on the BTCC

Just read this news on motorsportforums and popped in here to see if it was true. Very disappointing. Hope the cars will be picked up by a good independent.
  4. BTCC Live - Donington Park on ITV4 from 12.30pm Today

WTF are ITV doing. Didn't we see the Adam Jones stuff earlier? Delay at track?
  5. Front row grid for WTCC Leon TDi at Oschersleben

and an Yvan Muller
  6. Front row grid for WTCC Leon TDi at Oschersleben

First two corners bit of a crash fest. Seats still running at the front.
  7. Rockingham

There will be the usual burger vans and such like providing the same sort of junk food as Brands or Silverstone.
  8. Rockingham VIP Parking passes

Email sent.
  9. Well worth the wait - Our new Cupra is here

Will yours make an appearance at Rockingham if it turns up in time ?
  10. Rockingham

Tickets turned up here as well :)
  11. Tin Top Tuesday Returns

For those that missed it or had technical problems like me (anyone listen to the stream on a mac successfullly?) some kind chap on motorsportsforum has made it available for download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L9GMQ68E
  12. Tin Top Tuesday Returns

LOL! At the moment I can get the feed but it is breaking up a lot.....routers and cable modems rebooted.
  13. Tin Top Tuesday Returns

this is strange - on the laptop the bmw review is playing over and over. On the Mac mini 80s music is playing
  14. Tin Top Tuesday Returns

are you streaming or listening on Sky ?
  15. Tin Top Tuesday Returns

are they on yet ? Listening to the streaming stuff and it is a) breaking up very badly and b) seems to be a guy reviewing a bmw
  16. Tin Top Tuesday Returns

Oops - missed the sticky - my thread should go!
  17. Brands Hatch - Qualifying

Only 0.3 of a second between the top nine. It will all become clearer once they have been through paddock and druids for the first time. Lets hope for a clean start and no safety car.
  18. Brands Hatch - Qualifying

Turkington just gone quickest :(
  19. Brands Hatch - Qualifying

Turner only done 9 laps so far. Problem with the car perhaps ?
  20. Brands Hatch - Qualifying

Session Red Flagged
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.