Search results

1. CUPRA R ST silly Quote prices

Hi all i was going to order one weeks ago then i stopped myself i am so glad i did the car however special the hype is not worth the asking price even if you haggle the asking price so i have gone for the Bmw M140i shadow edition with a few extra options having driven it the sound that straight...
  2. Cupra 290ez Dyno Results

just like to say that there is no way on gods earth them figures are correct mine is stage 1 making 355 bhp and 384 in torque they simply don`t make them figures on stock as a lot of people say it`s a dyno lottery out there. best regards GHB
  3. CUPRA R ST silly Quote prices

there was a massive difference between the Cupra 300 4 drive Lux quote cheers GHB
  4. CUPRA R ST silly Quote prices

Hi guys just had back a quote of £500 per month on a cupra r st are they having a laugh its not worth that amount per month that`s even more than a BMW M2 competition quote i had so they are dreaming on that one i am afraid. GHB
  5. Cupra 300 still king

As i Say again its not an English test PASS OR FAIL i admit i could have focused on the spelling etc getting a bit bored of explaining now. But most people did understand what i was trying to achieve so for the record there is to many critical folks on here focusing on get the WORDS correct...
  6. Cupra 300 still king

Hi xyz the 43k was for the A35 with a few extras on not the R best regards GHB
  7. Cupra 300 still king

many thanks for your comments back its just personal when i say king
  8. Cupra 300 still king

Good Morning and many thanks have a great day
  9. Cupra 300 still king

Hi Guys and girls just like to share some recent test drive results i would like to share. my Cupra 300 is up for changing later this year i have all ready test drove a few cars ranging from golf R to merc Amg 35 and the M140i Bmw lets start with the golf planted but boring after a few mile it...
  10. DSG Reverse not always engaging on cupra 300

Hi Boys and girls i was wondering if any body else as experienced when shifting into reverse that its not connecting and having to move it to another position before re-connecting it back before it engages to reverse as this as happened a few times now any feedback would be great best regards GHB
  11. Dog Bone Mount.. Again

Hi Folks i had mine done at a company called NVM motorsport in wednesbury west mids good bunch of chaps call them ask for mabz top guy cheers GHB
  12. golf R mk7.5 Apr stage 1 not that impressed!!!!!

Hi Boys and girls well i had a good 20 mins plus in a golf R Mk7.5 c/w stage 1 Re-map done by Apr with a few other mods Scorpion exhaust which sounded awesome the best part of the car i was left very deflated the car was laggy a bit unresponsive a bit better in race mode when i put the foot...
  13. change the lower dog bone bush cupra 300

Just the insert Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  14. change the lower dog bone bush cupra 300

Defo change makes a great difference Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  15. change the lower dog bone bush cupra 300

HI Nvm Motorsport top guys £50 quid they charged me cheers GHB
  16. Test drove a Leon ST Cupra 300 yesterday... simply amazing and I have some questions please.

sorry to jump on the thread i have test drove the golf R was bored does not drive as well as the Cupra sorry to say and would not swap my cupra 300 for one there was no emotion with the golf cheers GHB
  17. new product - DTUK TCU+ Gearbox flash

Hi Andrew sounds all good wish you guys much greatness with the TCU module best regards GHB
  18. cupra 300 hot hatch to hyper hatch

HI there about 360/370 temp were very high that day torque 386ft pounds a bit more than the RS3. standard that is its proper rapid taking my time last week seen 50mpg thats driving like miss daisy at 50 to 55mph just incredible thinking whats on tap and as all ways its dependent on fuel only...
  19. cupra 300 hot hatch to hyper hatch

Hi Boys and girls just like to share my experience how to transform the already great hot hatch to hyper hatch simple stage 1 re-map and stage 1 dsg remap the best money you can spend on the cupra also with a few other mods engine mount/front tyres changed to ps4s its now more awesome than it...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise