Search results

1. vwtrev

The under dog Leon cupra 1p

Amazing Car!! Love them Corbeau Seats, I've one too, holds well on Track.
  2. vwtrev

Attending a Trackday?

Yer, they're not in the best shape! You have to wonder how much quicker vs the Yaris's you would have been with newer tyres :unsure:
  3. vwtrev

Attending a Trackday?

M8, I'm properly impressed with your driving!! Considering how much the GR Yaris's (what's the plurel for a Yaris :D ) cost vs what you've spent on yours and it still has the interior in it (and how clean yours is too!). Also, see your loving the LSD there :) . What tyres you running...
  4. vwtrev

Great work and write-up, but to be honest I had a few tears in my eyes when I see what you did to the yellow one though, but I might be biased (considering I'm on my second yellow Cupra R...) :D
  5. vwtrev

Adrian Flux Insurance Services - up to 15% discount for Seatcupra.net members.'............

Just moved my insurance to Adrian Flux, did mention SEATCupra.net forum, so assume got a discount (if it still exists, this is an old thread). Was £20 cheaper than my renewal. Although two days earlier was £32 quid cheaper...
  6. vwtrev

Regenerative Braking & Brake Lights

V.Good point, but it's still slightly annoying...
  7. vwtrev

Regenerative Braking & Brake Lights

Just this morning followed an Audi E-Tron, and took me a few minutes before guessed that's what was happening, as the driver kept braking in front of me. Is a crap idea if it's true that when you lift off the throttle it puts the brake lights on, how are you supposed to know when someone is...
  8. vwtrev

An Idiot trying to make Power, Send help!

Hi, you want to speak to Badger5 for the TIP (air filter to turbo pipe). Try Pirtek for pipes, they were very helpful when I needed some special pipes for my new turbo fitment (although not cheap). And for the Exhaust Pipe, you won't go wrong with speaking to Dean at Pipecraft (In Basildon) the...
  9. vwtrev

Cracking Read and following, I feel your pain with the yellow one you have, just sold my Mk1 Cupra R Leon, that I've been through the same journey over the last 7 years building a pure track car with, but hit the wall of needing more power and not able to throw 7k+ at it for the engine upgrade...
  10. vwtrev

what have you done to your car today ?

Its sold! :) , gonna miss that car was and is a great car :cry: but time to move on to Cupra R no.2... 😈
  11. vwtrev

Put my number 1 Cupra R up for sale today :( She cleans up nice, now wondering what I'm doing but she's gotta go (Number 2 Cupra R has emptied the coffers!).... I'll drop the advert in the For Sale section and no I'm not breaking it :whistle:
  12. vwtrev

Big Power Mk1 Cupra R wanted

HI Chris, did you ever find your next Cupra R?
  13. vwtrev

Managed to get a few jobs done on Cupra R number one. The best being, fitted new genuine front splitter. Easy enough to do, only needed a blunt chisel, nylon hammer and a pipe wrench. Right, no driving that anywhere now!
  14. vwtrev

Mk2 2006 - 2012 Cupra R rear badge (Dark Grey / Black Badge) - For sale - Genuine VAG

As title, FOR SALE 3x Genuine Mk2 2006-2012 Cupra R Black badge (more dark grey). Still in plastic bags, only opened one for the photo (see below). I have three that I brought last year to put on my MK1 Cupra R to make a black edition but it's now for sale so not going to put these badges on...
  15. vwtrev

Wavetrac lsd in 02M Gearbox for sale - Low use with original build documents - Cupra R

I paid a grand for it and have only done another 2700-odd miles with it. Priced to help out a fellow Cupra R driver :)
  16. vwtrev

Wavetrac lsd in 02M Gearbox for sale - Low use with original build documents - Cupra R

Hi, as the title says I have for sale an 02M Gearbox with a WaveTrac LSD in it. Currently fitted to my mk1 Seat Leon Cupra R 1.8T. So can give video proof of it driving fine. I have the original bill of sale from Awesome GTI in 2016 for the LSD and the invoice for the built Gearbox (complete...
  17. vwtrev

Sparkie's Mk1 LCR Black Edition

Wow, just Wow!!
  18. vwtrev

Double Din help - gear gator and ash try

Hi, I know this is a bit of an old post but here is a photo of a double din in front of a single din fascia (for reference if anyone is interested). Note The radio has been replaced with Gauges in mine :)
  19. vwtrev

Welcome aboard, good choice of car.
  20. vwtrev

Attending a Trackday?

Hi, for someone to put an intercooler and exhaust on I'd expect it's been remapped :) otherwise would wonder why not be getting the most out of it. A remap is great on these cars / engines. Old codger lol, your probably younger than me, I'm 49! and I love how hard the suspension, bushes & ARBs...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.