Search results

1. vwtrev

Mk2 2006 - 2012 Cupra R rear badge (Dark Grey / Black Badge) - For sale - Genuine VAG

As title, FOR SALE 3x Genuine Mk2 2006-2012 Cupra R Black badge (more dark grey). Still in plastic bags, only opened one for the photo (see below). I have three that I brought last year to put on my MK1 Cupra R to make a black edition but it's now for sale so not going to put these badges on...
  2. vwtrev

Wavetrac lsd in 02M Gearbox for sale - Low use with original build documents - Cupra R

Hi, as the title says I have for sale an 02M Gearbox with a WaveTrac LSD in it. Currently fitted to my mk1 Seat Leon Cupra R 1.8T. So can give video proof of it driving fine. I have the original bill of sale from Awesome GTI in 2016 for the LSD and the invoice for the built Gearbox (complete...
  3. vwtrev

'As New' Mk1 LCR Stage 2 Uprated Kevlar Clutch kit

As the title says: Stage 2 Kevlar clutch kit (made by Black Diamond Performance) for VW group cars (listed below). Good for upto around 300 BHP. Photos on eBay but price cheaper for SEATCupra.net members so PM me here. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/193146328590 Fast Road / Trackday. Condition...
  4. vwtrev

Airbag Light after seat and seat belt change

Hi just wondering what you did if you've fitted bucket / different seats and harness and removed the original seat belts to find the airbag light is always on? What did you do with the connector (i.e. add a resistor)? cheers
  5. vwtrev

Electric Touring Car - Leon Cupra

Its not petrol but its fast!! http://www.msn.com/en-gb/video/cars/the-first-ever-electric-touring-car-is-eco-friendly-and-extremely-fast/vi-BBKa8XE?ocid=iehp
  6. vwtrev

Essex Car shows 2017

Not exactly a local meets so put here instead of Essex meet up section. - 3rd September 2107 - Frankie's Little Haven Charity "Classic Car and Bike Fest" at Ford's Dunton facility in Basildon Essex. Only £5 and plenty for families to do whilst the dad's look at the cars :) As its at...
  7. vwtrev

Attending a Trackday?

Hi, surprised to not see a dedicated Track Day discussion thread on this forum so thought I would start one, as on my trackday travels I sometimes meet other Leon Cupra R owners and thought it would be interesting to know who is going where, beforehand, so we could say hi when there easier or...
  8. vwtrev

Service Manual - Leon Cupra R

Hi all, thought I'd start a new thread as the search box isn't helping in my quest and Google is only turning up spam results. I'm after a service manual for the Leon MK1 Cupra R, may resort to an Audi S3 one if they are same under the bonnet. Links to a real PDF would be greatly...
  9. vwtrev

noisey 3rd gear when coasting normal?

Hi all, drove a 2004 LCR before buying the one I did and walked away because it had a whining noise when in 3rd gear (car in 3rd gear, no throttle or brakes applied) but did have an induction kit fitted and it did sound like was coming from that area under the bonnet. Dealer who was selling it...
  10. vwtrev

Search box not working?

Hi, have tried typing keywords in the search forum box at the top right using my work PC and now also my home PC, it appears to be broken, as it just comes back with server error 500. Server error 500 Hide details The website encountered an error while retrieving...
  11. vwtrev

Hello

Hi all, just brought a yellow Leon mk1 Cupra R for trackday duties to replace my classic Subaru Impreza STi, so hoping its as good as I think it is (man the brakes are immense). Already got a list of mods to do so thought be good to join the best resource for experienced Seat owners. A bit...