Search results

1. robby71

Problems?

Does anyone have a list of common problems on the Ibiza? I've finally traced a "rattle" from the rear of my car, thought it was tailgate area but it's from inside the rear seat upright :( When i tap on the seat back from inside the boot area something sounds loose inside but there doesn't seem...
  2. robby71

Wrapping company in West Yorkshire?

Does anyone know of a wrapping company in West Yorkshire? I've just had a quote of £150 just for the grille surround :eek: - i was thinking of getting the rear number plate area and maybe the lower middle section on the front bumper done as well but i don't want to take out a mortgage I've...
  3. robby71

spoiler painting prices?

Ok so i'm going to fit a rear spoiler (colour coded) and side blades (gloss black) and a Rieger front spoiler (comes gloss black) so was wondering if anyone else had paid for the spoiler ans side blades painting as i'm not sure what prices are fair. I'll probably fit them myself to save on cost...
  4. robby71

Boot mat

Has anyone bought/ fitted a genuine reversible boot mat - https://www.caraccessoriesplus.co.uk/product/seat-ibiza-2018-onwards-reversible-boot-mat/E6F0061210 The description says " It has the same appearance as the standard inlay " but my thin/ cheap standard mat is grey where this looks black...
  5. robby71

Orange FR Sport 115 - with upgrades - SOLD

Well 1st weekend of having my new (2019my) FR Sport and been busy the past couple of days :) Full paint sealant applied (Poorboys EX-P) Aerospace 303 applied to exterior black plastics Wheels off full clean and sealed with EX-P backs and fronts Engine bay cleaned and Aerospace 303 applied to...
  6. robby71

Spoilers/ sideskirts

Hi I'm due to pick up a FR Sport on Monday (2019 in orange) and as most of my previous cars have been sporty ones with spoilers fitted i'm looking to fit the front spoiler, tailgate spoiler and sideskirts to the Ibiza. I've only seen poor photos of the genuine SEAT spoilers so was hoping someone...
  7. robby71

Leon 1.4FR upgrades

Just wondering if anyone has a standard Leon 1.4FR (maybe just bought 1) and was looking for oem upgrades as i have parts from my last 2016 car I'm wanting to sell as a job lot so grab a bargain Rep TSi engine cover inc bracket (1 month old) - has genuine Cupra badge stuck over VW logo - SOLD...
  8. robby71

Leon 1.4FR upgrades

Just wondering if anyone has a standard Leon 1.4FR (maybe just bought 1) and was looking for oem upgrades as i have parts from my last 2016 car I'm wanting to sell as a job lot so grab a bargain Genuine VAG chrome exhaust trims (1 pair) - bolt on with grub screws (look brand new) - SOLD Rep...
  9. robby71

Sat-Nav issue

Ok for the past week or so the sat nav in my 2017 facelift is playing up. I noticed it when i looked at the direction indicator on the central display and it was showing nothing instead of the direction of travel, i then pressed for the sat nav and it kept on the reading data message, If i eject...
  10. robby71

Unlocking - lights on?

Ok might sound a bit daft but i'm sure my 2017my used to light up the sidelights when i unlocked the car - could have been thinking of my previous car though? Can't find anything in the setting in the info display or on the carista
  11. robby71

Subtle add on

Had an engine cover lying around from my last Golf GT, also fitted my 2 Polo GTs, A3 S-Line and previous Leon FR so thought i'd fit it to current FR. - (bought from Aliexpress) Before After - complete with Cupra badge
  12. robby71

Golf MK7 spare wheel kit?

Hi I've seen a few spare wheel kits for sale saying they'll fit the Leon but want to be sure before ordering 1. The foam holder which sits to the left of the spare wheel is smaller than the SEAT 1 but looks like it should fit. Has anyone else fitted 1 of these to a Leon (hatch) and is it a...
  13. robby71

3 door panel removal

Hi Is there an online guide with pics showing how to remove the interior door panel on a 3 door Leon (facelift) as i'm wanting to sort the rattles behind mine this weekend Thanks
  14. robby71

Rear screen side spoilers

Hi Does anyone know if the gloss black spoilers at the sides of the rear screen will fit a 3 door FR with the factory fitted rear spoiler - Titanium model? These are the spoilers -...
  15. robby71

Hardwire dashcam

Hi Has anyone hardwired a dashcam? I'm just wondering where you piggybanked the fuse Car is a 1.4 FR 2017 Thanks
  16. robby71

Rust

Picked up a 2017 67 plate FR today which is in excellent condition - apart from some rust under the paint on the front wheel arch :headhurt: I know this used to be a problem on Golfs where VW fitted a small piece of foam to stop the plastic arch touching the metal panel and this held loisture...
  17. robby71

1.5TSI problems?

Hi I'm looking at a 1.5TSI FR Ibiza (150bhp) and have read horror stories about this engine in other VAG cars. Has anyone who has had/ got the 1.5 in an ibiza had any problems? Reports i've read are of stalling, kangarooing, power loss, etc which is putting me off the 1.5 :(
  18. robby71

125 - 150bhp engines

Hi I've been looking at the facelift Leon FRs and there seem to be more 125bhp models than the 150bhp models. Are there any differences between the 2 engines or is it just the map which is different as most tuners quote similar figure fot both when remapped (around 180bhp)?
  19. robby71

It's going

Well after 3 months i've found another car so the FR is going. This is my typical length of ownership as i get bored very easy so as good as the car is it's time for a change. As the roads around Yorkshire are so riddled with potholes, speedhumps, etc i've decided on another Freelander (had 3...
  20. robby71

Wheel swap anyone?

I have a set of immaculate 18" grey/ polished faced Titanium spec alloys with matching Bridgestone S001 tyres (all 4-5mm) which i'm looking to swap for the 18" silver ones (must be unmarked - not refurbed) - anyone interested? I'm in West yorkshire but would travel/ meet up if nessesary My...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.