Search results

1. SEAT Leon Fr 1.8 TSI Induction Kit

I have full carbon Revo intake that came off my 1.8 tsi , also have Revo silicone and turbo intake for OEM air box too
  2. MK3 Leon FR 1.8TSI

Hi dude still looking? I have very clean 2014 1.8 tsi with OEM + tasteful mods. 55k let me know
  3. Leon cupra 5F parts

Undertray still for sale
  4. Fitting strut brace to MK3 Leon - without removing scuttle tray

Cheers for the guide , got mine in the same batch and fitted with help from your guide . I find out If remove the corner clip on the scuttle tray it gives you even more room for ratchets without risk of damaging the tray.
  5. Keep the diesel or opt for a petrol?

I have just done the same and gone from 49mpg on average from CR140 (mapped upto 180bhp) Now In a 1.8 tsi Leon that I just had mapped upto 260 bhp. Getting 37.9mpg but will go up once I get over the remap heavy right foot. On a motorway run it 45mpg (2 1/2 hour run)
  6. Remap on 140 Leon TDI

Revo dealers should check your car over and data log it before they remap to make it a healthy and good to map . Just had my Leon CR140 done. amazing the different Revo all the way
  7. Mk2 Coilover help

i have a set of AP up for sale used for 6 months but changed car so removed, dont want lot for them £200. all working well, what engine and strut size do you need
  8. triple r composites rear diffuser

Mine is all on and fitting well, I did spray clips with soapy water o and popped in perfectly. so try that when you refit.
  9. triple r composites rear diffuser

Still awaiting on mine to be fitted. Will update once done. There are better pictures on there website now
  10. triple r composites rear diffuser

yea there not great on website. looking at 10 days before mine is made and delivered.
  11. Standard exhaust please

hi, i have a 2012 leon Cr140 and was looking to upgrade, what you thinking on cost?
  12. triple r composites rear diffuser

Mine is on order, so will post better pictures once fitted.
  13. Interior lights problem.

I had the same problem, you will need to replace a fuse in the drivers side fuse box.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.