Search results

1. UnrepentantN00b

UK Borns. Faulty windscreen wiper design?

For non us non Borners... watched this the Long Term Review from Electrifying yesterday which raised the same point... This could be a elaborate ruse to get people linking to the Review... but either way some good points raised. 4:38 is the time stamp doesn't work.
  2. UnrepentantN00b

CUPRA unveils the UrbanRebel its all-electric urban car

A few YT videos over the last few days, quick look around the concept and then a lap in the race car version
  3. UnrepentantN00b

Born LHD Preview for UK?

I was at Preston Seat today and they've 2 which they are hoping to have registered for test drives over the next week. Although they weren't fully open today and decided it would be best to speak to me outside in the wind...
  4. UnrepentantN00b

CUPRA Born full production model details

The external styling looks great, stands out and maybe suits some colours better than others. I imagine you get to an age where you feel a bit silly in it. Interior looks good, I hate that they stuck with the all the haptic/touch sensitive controls but that's the way they're going. Performance...
  5. UnrepentantN00b

Wireless Android Auto for Android 11 phones...

Found this Reddit thread with some interesting information.
  6. UnrepentantN00b

Wireless Android Auto for Android 11 phones...

My Samsung S20fe updated to android 11 today, is this definitely a no no on MK3 Leons?
  7. UnrepentantN00b

Other Brands and Similar Car Community

Hi guys, I'm a bit of a lurker but I enjoy the reading. It's getting to the time where I'm looking for the next car to lease. Unfortunately I'm either looking to just extend my current contract or I'll be going else where. What other forums have you guys been around for news and information...
  8. UnrepentantN00b

Lease Extension

Anyone know if they take into account current milage vs what the contracted milage? Say you've paid for 10k for 3 years and you look to extend with only 25k. From that figure you're not going to be at 40k if you extended it for another year. You should be able to get away with asking for a...
  9. UnrepentantN00b

SEAT Leon Review (2020)

Remove if you feel it doesn't belong here Driver fined for using Tesla touch controls
  10. UnrepentantN00b

What would you like to see in our MK4 SEAT Leon FR review?

There's reviews of the VW ID3 coming out, the interface looks to mostly be touch driven but does also have capacitive sliders for air con. [EDIT] Now watched the Infotainment review, looks to be the same if not very similar. Anyone seen the Polestar 2 interface? Still has a few knobs to play...
  11. UnrepentantN00b

CUPRA’s first all-electric model the CUPRA el-Born unveiled

My wallet cries at the price of the Standard Range M3, never mind the performance! It is worrying how many electric cars top speed is ~80 mph. Obviously that *should* be fast enough but if you've ever driven an underpowered car close to its limits... I'm going to go and give this car a try...
  12. UnrepentantN00b

I don't like the nose/front of the new Leon, although I do think it suits the Estate. To bring it back to the thread topic. I'm not sold on the looks of the 'el-born', it is in that territory of looking looking different to exaggerate that's it's electric. But... then when a car design is...
  13. UnrepentantN00b

I'm not a fan of the new Leon although I'm yet to see one in the flesh and I was looking elsewhere. The dream next car would be a Tesla Model 3 for the looks, tech and acceleration. But my wallet doesn't agree with that. Then there's this... I'm not quite sold on the looks, but I do want to go...
  14. UnrepentantN00b

Strange Bluetooth

I had the exact same on my previous OnePlus X and 5t phones with my previous 65plate leon, one day it just started happening. Google showed it was a common issue between phones and Bluetooth devices, you can try changing the Bluetooth protocol version on your car and phone and try find a combo...
  15. UnrepentantN00b

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Got my dealer to match the online lease deals for a standard Cupra Mystery Blue, was ordered on the 28th Dec, arrived yesterday evening and picking up Wednesday :D
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.