Search results

1. 2006 onwards 2.0 TDI reliabilty

Thanks I ended up purchasing 2007 Metallic Grey Stylance with 120k MLS well looked after 1 owner well cared for. It has captain seats, Full electrics, 4 Rear rear child converter seats, cruise control everything works no fault codes except the blooming Aux heater needs glowplug
  2. Blooming Auxheater DSZ F

Have got glowplug error code on vagcom also did have no communication and then intermittent errors Anyway Stripped tested ambient switch bridged switch, started car had feed at auxheater end on connectorto auxheater, checked vagcom and it was showing glowplug fault, I then managed to...
  3. Eberspacher problem

Auxheater Ignore last post switched fuses andforsomereason it linked on vagcom now to blooming strip the heater out ? any how to guides ????
  4. Eberspacher problem

Aux heater not linking VAGCOM 56 Alhambra I scanned codes last week and aware that the heater flamed out four times as locked it said as much, however checked this afternoon after replacing one of the front parking sensors and it's not shown by on VAGCOM Autoscan, I tried selecting module...
  5. Parking Sensors

You can whatsapp me on 07973596801 or [email protected] Thanks
  6. Parking Sensors

How did you remove the trim ? mine is a 56 plate ? did your plastic trim merge with the reg plate ? Step by step guide would be greatly appreciated
  7. Seat alhambra extras available?

Can you explain step bg step how you activate comfort setting on indicator using vag com ? I need to do mine
  8. 2006 onwards 2.0 TDI reliabilty

What engine code is the 2.0 tdi and do they suffer fromBalancer shaft oil pump issue ? How reliable are the 2.0 tdi engine ? Do the later 06 onwards VW and Seat suffer from water ingress through foot well ? drivers door wiring breaking up issues ? Webasto Aux heater issues ? I was thinking...
  9. Seat 1.2 BXV cutting out when warm

I have a 57 plate 1.2 BXV that's only done 39k genuine miles, its been cutting out displaying flickering warning lights on dash as its cutting out. Initially the mechanic diagnosed from the fault codes indicating both crank and cam sensors intermittent and implausible signals and various...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise