Search results

1. boost problem, i think :confused:

hey guys, got a bxe 105 tdi engine with what i think are boost problems. the egr and the injector seals and all filters were done recently and just after that it started blowing alot of smoke but then the boost band began to raise higher and then went in limp mode, now the bost range is only...
  2. Cupra tdi ARL 150 no power

well maybe by the sound of what the scanner brought up it could be the exhaust manifold join to the tubo or possibly the down pip to the cat ? or maybe just a faulty boost sensor
  3. Throttle bodys

Hey guys, before anyones says dont bother im not gonna do a 1.8t swap, or sell the car so please dont bother saying it. Im looking just to get a small little bit more power out of the leon i have at the min, its 1.4 bca engine and just want to know if replacing the throttle body would make much...
  4. Ibiza 1.4 16v turbo

Hey did you get this finished, im very interested to do the same, would be much appreciated if you could forward what turbo, and as much other info as possible to me, im a mechanic so id be doing it myself and just need to get the parts and then get the piggyback ecu for it.
  5. Non flip key convert to flip key

and theres a few threads on here to show how to link it with the car, i used them and it worked perfect, it was awhile ago so i dont have a link right now
  6. Jst curious now, has any1 done fsi coils on a 1.4

Also, appologies if this has been dicussed before tried to search but nothing came up other than for the 1.8t, or for the cupra
  7. Jst curious now, has any1 done fsi coils on a 1.4

Im living in Ireland and insurance and tax is fair high here so cant afford a cupra at the min, and just want to maximise the running of my current 1.4 16v leon, and have been wondering if any man woman or child has fitted fsi coils in one, its a 1m1, so didnt have them standard. not bothered...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise