Search results

1. linfordfr

P0121

Well it was fine all afternoon yesterday, fine on the way to work this morning. Started her up when I had finished work and the eml came on again so its obviously the p0121 code again :doh:
  2. linfordfr

P0121

Car runs spot on, starts absolutely fine and idols bang on. Finished work the other day, started her up and the engine management light came on and stayed on. Pulled the code from it and got P0121 after googling it could be a couple of things from accelerator pedal, throttle body cocked up or a...
  3. linfordfr

FR Badge Removal

the front one is held in by two pins, the strip that the badge is on, remove the badge then wrap that strip edit: sorry didn't read above post, already been mentioned
  4. linfordfr

HELP!!!

get rid danny........... then buy mine :thumbup:
  5. linfordfr

A quick guide on swapping the mk2 diffuser

thanks pal and well done. will look spot on once the exhaust is on. when youre spoiler is here deffo gloss it to match though
  6. linfordfr

rear diffuser help?!

eye i know what you ment. It will be straight (like the first one)
  7. linfordfr

rear diffuser help?!

straight pal, under no circumstances should they have to bend up the rear section . dread to think how hindering it would be with the gasses being forced upwards
  8. linfordfr

rear diffuser help?!

is this aimed at me or john lol. I don't think he is no longer active with the looks of things. When I helped him fit the diffuser it sounded like he mainly joined for some help in getting it on. I got him the exhaust sorted aswell though
  9. linfordfr

Pd170 tuners near west midlands?

done :cheers:
  10. linfordfr

either drop him a message on here or if you want his number I can pm you it
  11. linfordfr

Mk2 cupra r spoiler

gloss to match diffuser, they go well together
  12. linfordfr

kilner is youre man for the pd's
  13. linfordfr

Fuel filter priming

i change my fuel filter everytime i change the oil. Never done anything apart from start it up afterwards to check lol. Im guessing im some rebel after seeing this
  14. linfordfr

Lowering

depends how you want it and how you want to lower it. Id go for 15mm springs edit: only just seen you have 16 then 17 ignore me but just get springs
  15. linfordfr

Best remap for 2010 2.0 TDI Leon 140BHP in Bristol area?

erm, didn't you make the thread where you went somewhere and it was sooting like mad? we didn't know you had the cr that it was the older pd. That is pretty bad if that happened, these cr's are much cleaner than the pd's
  16. linfordfr

rear diffuser help?!

ill send the site, you get the pics of mine ok? maybe its becase the windows arnt done thats why, is it sat fully flush because my audi you couldnt tell at all.
  17. linfordfr

rear diffuser help?!

yeah get the diffuser ive got in gloss black. get the tints, tail light tints, change the wiper delete for a glass one and stick some pressed plates on.... then let me polish that back end lol
  18. linfordfr

MASSES of black smoke during mk2 remap

Jamie kilner a lot of old users on this forum will vouch for him. I can also tell you what most wont no is that he actually used to write files for a big company. If you arnt running any mods then it isn't worth a custom file writing to be honest. Unless you just want Jamie to work his majic...
  19. linfordfr

rear diffuser help?!

no worries pal, glad I could help I think he needs more posts before he can upload pictures. ill pm you some of mine if I can as he got the same one as mine from the same place. the quality of my profile pic is shocking for some reason. Im back at the custom exhaust shop in 2 week as im...
  20. linfordfr

MASSES of black smoke during mk2 remap

as others have mentioned.... overfuelling. youve got the pd so if you want a real custom map then you need to see jamie on here. done my old pds. if you havnt any other mods then again like others have said just get a generic 'what companys claim custom' i have recommendations depending where...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.