Search results

1. linfordfr

P0121

Car runs spot on, starts absolutely fine and idols bang on. Finished work the other day, started her up and the engine management light came on and stayed on. Pulled the code from it and got P0121 after googling it could be a couple of things from accelerator pedal, throttle body cocked up or a...
  2. linfordfr

facelift aux usb port

so i have the facelift which has the aux port and usb panel...... i always use the aux to listen to music. I initially thought my aux cable finally died as the sound has gone awful, kinda like its underwater with no bass. I tried a friends aux (which we confirmed works in...
  3. linfordfr

air con? any experience

so my cr has devolved a major squeal. the sort of squeal you would hear on a old car with a slipping or knackered belt. It does it on idle and under load (whilst accelerating) its not the cam belt as that's around 10k old. took her in for a diagnostic, I told them I reckon its a pulley or maybe...
  4. linfordfr

gel coated?

does anyone have any experience with gel coating. Im contemplating ordering a diffuser that states its gel coated. The finish looks spot on, really glossy etc. Ive no experience with gel coating, dont know if ill get away without having to put a coating of paint on too. does this stuff fade...
  5. linfordfr

vcds near Sheffield??

does anyone live not too far from me with vcds, that could do me a few bits for a bank note.
  6. linfordfr

tiger seal / sikaflex

Two questions here.. never used tiger seal or sikaflex so wondered which is the best. And main question is, would something that's been vinyl wrapped still bond well?
  7. linfordfr

facelift leon spoiler

i know its in the mk3 section but the mk2 section is dead..... did any one have a mk2 facelift with the btcc spoiler on. i can only find pics with the the cupra spoiler. there going pretty cheap but cant find any pics to help me decide
  8. linfordfr

facelift leon spoiler

has anyone got a facelift mk2 with the btcc spoiler on. Any chance you could upload a pic of it. I can only find the facelifts with the cupra spoilers on.
  9. linfordfr

anyone got a aftermarket diffuser? or cupra

does anyone have for sale a aftermarket diffuser or the cupra apron that bonds onto the original. tripler have stopped production, fiberworx is the standard one with ebay fins at the bottom in primer, and i can never find the cupra add on on ebay thats going at a decent price.
  10. linfordfr

facelift leon audio/sound

ive had a pre facelift leon before i got my face lift, and the bass in the facelift is rubbish. my prefacelift with bass turned up full sounded like i had a sub lol! in the facelift bass turned up full its garbage. Also sounds wierd like a surround sound , different sound through different...
  11. linfordfr

fr rear diffuser

has anyone had there rear bumper diffuser painted. how much did it cost you as i would imagine a fair amount of prep is involved
  12. linfordfr

fr rear bumper diffuser

has anyone had there rear diffuser painted. how much did it cost you as i wouldve thought there would be a fair amount of prep involved
  13. linfordfr

light question

fairly new to the cr's and its extra features compared to the pd. My question is, if they car is turned off and you put youre lights on. When you start it they flick off for a second. Then come back on. Can this be altered through the mfd or is it a vcds job. As im sure the voltage flicking...
  14. linfordfr

lights question?

fairly new to the cr's and its extra features compared to the pd. My question is, if they car is turned off and you put youre lights on. When you start it they flick off for a second. Then come back on. Can this be altered through the mfd or is it a vcds job. As im sure the voltage flicking...
  15. linfordfr

cr 170 map & dpf delete

just after some first hand experience... my last diesel i had was a pd170 pfl leon. i had the dpf taken out and mapped and it was pretty much useless due to clutch slip. after upgrading the clutch i splashed out and got a real custom map. Upon looking at the previous map that was installed the...
  16. linfordfr

vcds anyone

is there anyone with vcds not too far from me (shefiield/rotherham) mainly wanting the fog cornering lights disabling. Dont mind slipping you a bank note
  17. linfordfr

anyone with vcds close to me

is there anyone close to me that would turn of the corner lighting (fog coming on in turning direction) dont mind giving you some beer tokens
  18. linfordfr

fog cornering lights

dont suppose theres anyone close by that has vcds to disable this (fog light turning on in tunring directrion) hate the look of having a bulb out
  19. linfordfr

cr fr l.e.d's and pics

unsure if the ecu is any more sensitive on the cr compared to the pd's... so i apologize if its been covered. can anyone point me in the right direction from personal experience... im wanting some led plate bulbs nice and bright, that dont flicker,bring up any warning lights and that last (not...
  20. linfordfr

cr fr remap & dpf delete

just got myself a leon fr cr 170. ive had the 170 before but the pd engine. I made this thread as i had some bad luck when i had my pd remap and dpf delete... so i had the map and gut all was well and within a few days it started major clutch slip (no it wasn't lazy driving style) so i ended up...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.