Search results

1. Key battery warning

2025 is what is in there when removed pop's out 2032 will stick out need lid to push in
  2. Key battery warning

Contacted Unicars told to buy special tool have to travel 80k to do this then they tell me they will not tell me the battery number not nice also charge €20 per litre thats €110 for 5.5 ltrs disgusting.
  3. Key battery warning

Has a 2032 battery think 2025 not work too thin ??
  4. Key battery warning

Tried many times with battery checker battery perfect still there
  5. Key battery warning

Does anyone know how to get rid of warning or does it go away on its own
  6. Flickering interior light (with video)

new console came out april 2017 fitted under warranty no charge should be fitted foc as ongoing car problem non mercantile part was caused by led now modified cost 200 euro if paying
  7. Flickering interior light (with video)

flicka. Still coming on when I open glove box
  8. Flickering interior light (with video)

Flicka. Had console changed april 2016 started again have order new updated version back to dealers again.
  9. Flickering interior light (with video)

have 2016 cupra had problem for two years still no fix.
  10. Flickering lights

flicker Have 2015 cupra flickering interior light
  11. seat cupra

am new to this site hi everyone, Originally Posted by davelee View Post have 2015 Cupra 280 Have a problem with interior light flickering when throttling /braking any ideas. bear with me am new to site
  12. Hi new to the forum

Originally Posted by davelee View Post have 2015 Cupra 280 Have a problem with interior light flickering when throttling /braking any ideas. bear with me am new to site
  13. We are moving on Tuesday 15th March 2016 at 10am

have 2015 Cupra 280 Have a problem with interior light flickering when throttling /braking any ideas. bear with me am new to site
  14. cupra power settings

Forgot to say Individual means you can set al the settings to your own choice Cupra/Sport diff throttle steering settings also turn stability off and diff lock if you were crazy enough.
  15. cupra power settings

well sorry chaps but I have four settings have no reason to tell fibs would foto if poss. ECONOMY CUPRA SPORT INDIVIDUAL It is 2015 model
  16. cupra power settings

thank for info.
  17. cupra power settings

thanks is DSG auto. 1 month old.
  18. cupra power settings

thanks for that handbook very vague so if I alter settings in 'individual' this will not alter settings in the other options? Can you advise on another 'niggle' the drivers side interior light flickers very dimly, hardly noticeable, when driving last night I noticed that when I touch the...
  19. cupra power settings

re cupra 280 2015 does anyone out there understand the sport, cupra ,individual , econmomy settings does putting cupra diff 'on' mean that it will not work as a diff is it dangerous to turn off stability controls is there such a thing as a instruction manual for these settings that is more...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.