Search results

1. OTA software update to 1940

Was 1969 over the air? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. OTA software update to 1940

To be honest, it doesn’t matter what version of the software it is, the system is utter crap!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. OTA software update to 1940

So the only change I noticed is Apple car play is smaller text and more icons Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. OTA software update to 1940

I had a pop up when I got in the car. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. OTA software update to 1940

Connect the car to WiFi and see if that helps? Do a reset on the head unit. Keep your finger on the off button for about 10 secs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. OTA software update to 1940

Popped up on my car last night Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. DSG gears on hybrid model

Bump Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. OTA software update to 1940

I was on 1900 I think Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. OTA software update to 1940

My Cupra has just updated over the air to 1940…my Apple car play has now gone “widescreen” making all the icons smaller. Anyone else had this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Rusty rear brake discs

I presume it’s cuz the car regenerates energy rather than use the brakes? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. 12v error

Yep sounds exactly like what I had. They replaced my battery under warranty Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Charging speeds Cupra hybrid

Ahh brilliant, not sure how it activated itself but I’ve turned it off now. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Charging speeds Cupra hybrid

I have charged my car at two separate chargers today which usually charge the car in 3.5 hours, but both today said over 9 hours!!! Is this a problem with the car? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. This car gets worse…..

The battery was replaced last week at the dealers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Infotainment screen reboots

How do you get 1940? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. This car gets worse…..

So after all the 12v issues which have now been resolved, all of a sudden I now cannot charge….(I was able to the other day) Any ideas?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Infotainment screen reboots

I do have the ambient lighting but not the blind spot lighting Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. DSG gears on hybrid model

Is there a way to show what gear you are in on the virtual cockpit (TM lol) when in any mode other than sport on the gearbox. My Audi A4 could be coded to show what gear it was in all the time, can we do this with the MK4 Cupra? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Car start

My Cupra hybrid did exactly the same. Cupra Assistance had to come and “jump” me and took me straight to the dealer who kept my car for a week and put me in an enterprise rent a car (VW Arteon shooting brake) I drove to work and got to work with 4% hybrid battery left. The 12v wasn’t charging...
  20. Charge point cover

Does anyone else’s charge point cover on their Cupra hybrid just randomly open? Many times I have pulled up and someone has flagged me down saying that my “port” is open but no light on the dash to say it is Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.