Search results

1. OTA software update to 1940

My Cupra has just updated over the air to 1940…my Apple car play has now gone “widescreen” making all the icons smaller. Anyone else had this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Charging speeds Cupra hybrid

I have charged my car at two separate chargers today which usually charge the car in 3.5 hours, but both today said over 9 hours!!! Is this a problem with the car? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. This car gets worse…..

So after all the 12v issues which have now been resolved, all of a sudden I now cannot charge….(I was able to the other day) Any ideas?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. DSG gears on hybrid model

Is there a way to show what gear you are in on the virtual cockpit (TM lol) when in any mode other than sport on the gearbox. My Audi A4 could be coded to show what gear it was in all the time, can we do this with the MK4 Cupra? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Charge point cover

Does anyone else’s charge point cover on their Cupra hybrid just randomly open? Many times I have pulled up and someone has flagged me down saying that my “port” is open but no light on the dash to say it is Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Volume/temp buttons

I may be being a bit stupid, I have had my 2021 Cupra Leon ehybrid for 6 weeks. Do the crappy volume and heating controls light up at night? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. MY16 software update for Multimedia/nav

Does anyone know what the latest software version for the media system/nav is on a my16 FR. I noticed some of my settings have disappeared from the car menu....no longer have the ESC at all, and some of my mirror settings have disappeared. Thanks Chris Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. Full link - iPhone 6s Question

Compared to my MY15 Leon, my MY16 apple carplay system seems to have a lower volume when connected to my iPhone. Whereas before I could turn the volume up and down on the phone, I can no longer do this...is there a setting in the system itself to turn the volume up...? I seem to be playing...
  9. FR 184 fog lights

Hi I want to swap from the halogen fog lights with yellowy tint to new bulbs matching the led colour. Any chance anyone knows the type of fog bulb? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. Leaving home lights with out auto lights or sensors

Hi Has anyone got the codings for this? There's a guy on YouTube that's done it but can't find any info. Any ideas? Thanks Chris Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. VAG COM Stoke on Trent???

Hi Guys Anyone got VAG COM in Stoke? I want a few of the mods doing to my Leon FR 184 - needle sweep etc....? thanks in advance guys Chris
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise