Search results

1. Remove third brake light

Mine is okay left no warning it’s just I tried to take it out to tint it and chipped the corner :/
  2. Remove third brake light

Wish it was still £29 ! Just rang and told me £76 !!
  3. Service - brakes/pads - tyres - clutch - stage 2 +

Went back to aks now I just brought there Aston martin brake kit 3k later lol :/
  4. Drilled and grooved discs / pads // tyres

I want to upgrade my brakes all round under £800 and 2 front new tyres anyone recommend any ? :)
  5. Leon Cupra K1 - Rtech2+ 382bhp 408lbft Fully Forged Build

Very nice build ! Just looking at the recent brakes I haven't got grands to spend on a brake kit but I been recommended the ds2500 pads from a lot of people so defenitley want to get them, where best place to buy from and what discs could I get that are half decent ?
  6. Service - brakes/pads - tyres - clutch - stage 2 +

Yea I spoke to aks tuning and got my clutch booked in for August :) - can you link me to some brakes ? Or what size I need to look for ? Also read them pads are good so I will get them thanks - also been told the miller nanodrive oil just wondering if the normal black bottle or the 2017 NT+
  7. Service - brakes/pads - tyres - clutch - stage 2 +

My car has just hit over 60k miles I want to give my car a good service, 2 front new tyres, drilled and grooved discs and pads and a clutch to handle stage 2+ If anyone can recommend or where to buy from that will be great thanks :)
  8. Handling help and springs or coils

So first link you sent me https://www.dpmperformance.co.uk/car-parts/seat/leon/ap-40mm30mm-lowering-springs-shocks-suspension-kitleon-1m-cupra-18t-cupra-r-18t-19tdi-cupra-19tdi-fr-19tdi-0999 Any other links to what might help me with body roll - handling
  9. Handling help and springs or coils

handling really but been told to get springs so dont loose all comfort i woild be one to keep changing height or soft and hardness
  10. Handling help and springs or coils

What you recommend for me handling wise then
  11. Handling help and springs or coils

Thanks which would you recommend and why
  12. Handling help and springs or coils

Give me options then please haha
  13. Handling help and springs or coils

Won't be changing heigh just want something for looks and less body roll but don't want stupid low where you got to worry about speed bumps at 2mph not really got a price range but as only my daily don't want to spend hundreds
  14. Handling help and springs or coils

Hello, I've owned by mk2 cupra for a year now - just brought a mk1 pd150 as a daily but it handles so poor just wondering if anyone had any Christmas wishes I can ask the misses haha just wondering what people would recommend for handling and do I want springs or coil overs ?? Links or brands...
  15. November Northampton Meet...

Haha I bet you saw the blue badge and thought hmm is this a poser fag thst just makes them look pretty or does he have some power behind there aswell
  16. November Northampton Meet...

Ah fair enough I spotted you and I was like woo a Leon friend so put foot down a little to see if you was going to join in or just be a what's that twat doing - then when I saw you take that bend wide I thought oh we have a player !! Haha
  17. November Northampton Meet...

Kingsthorpe but living at my gfs in rushden
  18. November Northampton Meet...

330 at the min
  19. November Northampton Meet...

Haha sweet what it's running mate ? Seems to handle a lot better than mine lol
  20. November Northampton Meet...

Bit off topic but it was a grey mk1 and I see you both own them - I didn't have a little play with you yesterday afternoon at all from like roade then a45 ?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.