Search results

1. Sun roof

Does anybody know if a mk4 electric sunroof will fit in a mk2 mines manual and broke found an electric one on eBay it looks like it will fit but I'm not 100% sure Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  2. Seats

I have tried searching but can't seem to find anything does anyone know if golf mk5 r32 seats will fit in a mk2 ibiza cheers Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  3. seat leon 1.4 to 2.3 v5 engine conversion finished :-)

I know this is an old thread now but I have a mk2 ibiza and got a 2.3 v5 to put in gonna try and hit the 300bhp mark any chance you could message me David if you don't mind giving me some advice Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  4. Just registered

update on this for people who need to know I took it to a garage and the guy said you need to remove the heat shield and then you can get to the nut to replace it
  5. Hardest job you've done on a mk2?

I would say the lower arms and ball joints it's not a hard job but the bolts are so rusty they never want to come off.
  6. Just registered

There are 2 bolts that come through a plate the plate looks welded in and sprayed I'm not back till Wednesday now il upload a picture then if that helps Cheers
  7. Just registered

Hello guys and girls I have used this forum quite a few times and it has always been very helpful thank you. I'v been looking for a while now but I cant seem to find the answer to my next problem, I have a mk2 Seat Ibiza and i'v snapped one of the bolts that holds the hand brake lever on, is...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise