Search results

1. Ibiza Cupra R Register

Mines still garaged T18CON half way through a build atm... lol
  2. Ibiza Cupra R Register

Genuine mileage or rebuild mileage..?
  3. Ibiza Cupra R Register

Ignore this post supposed to be a reply and dont know how to delete lol
  4. Flash red cupra R 20vt

yeah mate they are extremely hard come by now managed to get my hands on a flash red one tho :) took a while to find but I finally got there lol mid build now so wont be long before its on the road for the first time in 11/12 years (was dry stored for that time only 17,552 miles) cant wait...
  5. Ibiza Cupra R Register

Owner Details Name: David Age: 23 Location: Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland Car Details Make: Cupra R Year Registration: 2001 Colour: Flash Red Current Mileage: 17,552 Mods: wossners pistons and zrp con rods, king racing big ends, arp head bolts, ko3s (soon to be TD06) airtec...
  6. Ibiza mk 3 cupra r

sorry for the late reply, yeah tbh if it was across the water I wouldn't have bought it but was only an hours drive from where I live so sealed the deal when I saw how mint it was... it was on a track at one of the GTINI shows once apon a time, it currently has the engine in bit I went and...
  7. Ibiza cupra R wideband conversion

Hi guys i recently just got my hands on an ibiza cupra R iv been looking around for the best place to get it remapped been in touch with a few places one in particular was extremely helpful (badger5) spent a good bit chatting to him he mentioned a wideband conversion i was just wondering if...
  8. Ibiza mk 3 cupra r

I seen the ad had been put on gumtree and the fella had said on the ad it was only up because of hed issues with work and if he had found work in the next few days the ad would be removed. I remember thinking to myself if i had the cash id take that but wasnt an option at the time. true to his...
  9. Ibiza mk 3 cupra r

No worries sure when iv hit the 15 mark il get a few up... thanks
  10. Ibiza mk 3 cupra r

Or even if you could explain how to post pics..? Sorry for soundin like a tool just not used to forums yet lol
  11. Ibiza mk 3 cupra r

Not sure if i can post pics yet quite new to the forum apparently you need so many posts first is this correct..?
  12. Ibiza mk 3 cupra r

Doesnt matter guys finally got my hands on a ibiza cupra R... it turned out to be a diamond in the rough, been in dry storage for 10 years when i heard this i never believed it until i seen it for myself car is stone mint inside and out has a few tiny scrapes from bein in the garage so long but...
  13. Ibiza mk 3 cupra r

If anyone hears of one for sale anywhere can they post details or a link on here please iv got the 20v turbo cupra but want a cupra R now preferably flash red but when theres so few cupra Rs about il not be to fussy about a colour lol
  14. Flash red cupra R 20vt

hi mate, still relatively new to forums, melting my head trying to work out how to PM lol. I'm just wondering how your getting on with the car and if there is a possibility its for sale? even if its not for sale at this minute if you could keep me in mind when such times arise I would...
  15. Mk3 Ibiza Cupra both electric windows not working?

thanks il give that a go and see if it works il let you know
  16. Mk3 Ibiza Cupra both electric windows not working?

iv tried that not working I think its the wire in the motor has crossed over its self and locked it up
  17. Anyone selling standard Cupra wheels?

8Jx15 H2 rear's and 7Jx15 H2 fronts
  18. rev limiter, anti-lag and launch control map?

hi folks, iv tried doing abit of research but coming up bust I am trying to find out if you can map in rev limiter, anti-lag and launch control as a custom map? obv a rev limiter is possible im just wondering would they all work togeather ok? iv never heard of a cupra running anti-lag is...
  19. Anyone selling standard Cupra wheels?

I bought my mk3 Cupra with 15" Borbet A's on it but I don't like them personally, id Rather standard wheels if anyone has a set or could point me in the right direction of a decent set with good tyres (too many points on my books to risk over a tyre LOL) Also Selling the Borbet A's brand new...
  20. Mk3 ibiza cupra engine transplant

I am just wondering if anyone on here has done a BAM conversion to their mk3 cupra. the idea has been playing in my head for a while now, I just need to know if its a straight swap or will I need to start adjusting mounts for engine and gear box swaping subframe ect? anyone that could tell me a...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.