Search results

1. Standard 2002 Silver Seat Leon Cupra

Well game over now , the car was sold on Friday and I picked up my replacement car ,which is a 2009 (59) vw passat CC GT 2.0 TSI . Now just need to get rid of the parts I stripped off the car , seats and airride !
  2. Standard 2002 Silver Seat Leon Cupra

Been looking at bmw ,Audi ,seat and ford , my head is just fried with looking for the right car , good chance it will be a oil burner , 2.0l or a 3.0l i Cheers kenny
  3. Standard 2002 Silver Seat Leon Cupra

What do you mean?
  4. Standard 2002 Silver Seat Leon Cupra

Well started removing the recaro pole positions and rear seats and the brand new double din centre console I got at the end of last year , all I need to do now is remove the air ride and then I can take the car to garages too see what they will offer me
  5. Standard 2002 Silver Seat Leon Cupra

thanks , if i could keep the car and buy something else i would , but i don't have the space to keep 3 cars
  6. Standard 2002 Silver Seat Leon Cupra

Are you talking about the front bra,if so I got it from autobra , it is for a 2001 seat Leon
  7. Standard 2002 Silver Seat Leon Cupra

How did his your mates like the the focus , what the power handle and mpg like compare to the lcr
  8. Standard 2002 Silver Seat Leon Cupra

I been looking at 2008 3door ford focus st , 2008 A4 saloon/avant ,seat exeo and exeo st , BMW 3+5 series and a Volvo c30 T5 R-design. I think I will be removing the seats,wheels ,airride and the double din centre console and sell them and sell the car standard
  9. Standard 2002 Silver Seat Leon Cupra

Just need a break from modifying cars, been doing it for 8-9 years with vags cars , just fancy a car that I can just jump in and drive
  10. Standard 2002 Silver Seat Leon Cupra

Well time has come to buy a replacement car so the Leon is going so do I strip all the bits off it or sell it as it is
  11. Our Altea - 2 months to complete

Look good ,Iain
  12. m0rk's 2011 Skoda Octavia vRS CR170 HV61XAR

Just watch out for the Diesel Particle Filter on this engine as my friend had a lot of trouble with his vrs and also watch out for the injectors as there was a recall for these during the summer
  13. Standard 2002 Silver Seat Leon Cupra

there been a few small changes done to the car since UD in march ,thought i would post some pic
  14. LCR Air Ride

I have a Leon cupra on air ride , I fitted it myself on my driveway , I did a lot of research on vw vortex as they have a good section on airride ,once decide air was for me ,I spoke to Luke for plush and a kit was sold to me . I would recommended for get fbss kit and management system aswell...
  15. RobDon's Leon -

Do u still have the old alternator , if so are you interesting in selling it , if so send me a pm
  16. Standard 2002 Silver Seat Leon Cupra

It sit on air ride now , if you go back a few page you will be able too see now I ran the car on coiloversn
  17. Standard 2002 Silver Seat Leon Cupra

Few other pic from UD
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise