Search results

1. Fooxy

New Leon mk4 thoughts

Been reading through different reviews on the new MK4 Leon. Some of the journalist are considering CUPRA will be giving the CUPRA Leon a GTE kind of setup, currently the Golf 8 GTE will have around 242BHP from a 1.4 turbocharged petrol engine combined with an electric motor. Do you think CUPRA...
  2. Fooxy

K1/bttcc bumper

If the Leon Cupra is an actual K1 the bumper won't fit onto an 2011 Facelift Leon. K1's only ran between 2008 - 2009. But.. there's an Leon FR SuperCopa kit that had similar flared bumpers that will fit onto a 2011 Facelift Leon, so check the year the bumper will be coming off from.
  3. Fooxy

SEAT have ruined the LEON

Don’t know if it’s mentioned in the article but heard from a dealer that they won’t be a SC version anymore in either the new Audi A3, Golf 8 or SEAT MK4 only 5 door or estate options. don’t know how true it is, but think it would be a shame to lose the coupé.
  4. Fooxy

Still misfiring at idle.

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but out of interest did you manage to sort your issue? If so what was the cause?
  5. Fooxy

SEAT Cupra K1

No I’m in the Derbyshire area
  6. Fooxy

SEAT Cupra K1

This is really helpful thank you, just looking at the options before sticking it straight on.
  7. Fooxy

SEAT Cupra K1

This is putting me off too, what caused the seals to fail on the turbo? Is it due to increased/decreased pressure a de-cat makes?
  8. Fooxy

SEAT Cupra K1

I haven't really heard a de-catted Cupra in person, so I don't know how much difference it would make it? Is they anything you need to watch out for when fitting a de-cat? - I've read a couple of threads saying it could cause more pain then the gains you'd get out of it.
  9. Fooxy

SEAT Cupra K1

Planning to fit my Milltek Decat onto my Cupra at the weekend. Do you think I should still go ahead and get this fitted or scrap the idea and leave the cat on?
  10. Fooxy

SEAT Cupra K1

Yes true, I understand what you mean. I was looking at a high pressure fuel pump upgrade but they are quite expensive at the moment. Would you go for internal upgrade or full upgrade? At the moment it’s running just a CAT back but I do have a down pipe with de-cat to go on the car. In terms of...
  11. Fooxy

SEAT Cupra K1

The Ramair is quite noisy but it gives you a smile when the turbo starts spooling and the car sounds like it's from the Fast and the Furious, but I have taken the sound proofing out of the bonnet that I will be putting back now.. :) I will take a look at the stage 2 options see if I should stop...
  12. Fooxy

SEAT Cupra K1

Thank you, on paper the 350Z had more BHP so I just presumed I'd struggle to keep up with it.. I was shocked and realized this thing shifts.
  13. Fooxy

SEAT Cupra K1

Hello welcome to my readers ride.. Having previously owned a SEAT Leon FR PD170 I always wanted a K1. Not the desired colour I was actually looking for but it's beginning to grow on me. PD170 Picked up a standard K1 with 60K and only 1 owner. You can't really see from the pictures but the...
  14. Fooxy

Cupra 290 Black Ordered

I've been looking at PCP deals.
  15. Fooxy

Cupra 290 Black Ordered

That sounds a good spec, Enjoy! May I ask where you're getting these good deals from?.. I'm getting quotes for about £500pm I can get a RS3 for the price..
  16. Fooxy

MK3 Leon Cupra R - rumour and speculation

Don't know if this has been posted before.. youtube.com/watch?v=IKCZPDHeBcs
  17. Fooxy

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Received my company car, MK7 Golf GTD DSG. Missing my SEAT Leon already.. don't know if to keep the Leon or get rid. imgur.com/Rg2ekKg
  18. Fooxy

Stuttering & Loss of Power - Flashing Glow Plug

Hi, thanks for your reply. I've checked the power supply and the cables seem fine from corrosion. The cables near the fuse box seemed really bad but I have cleaned them up and all fuses are fine. It will not let me clear the engine malfunction errors from the car, seems really strange.
  19. Fooxy

Stuttering & Loss of Power - Flashing Glow Plug

Hi Gents, I was wondering if someone could help me solve an issue I have with my 58 plate PD170. I was travelling to work and all of a sudden the car started stuttering and loss of power with the glow plug light flashing. I managed to get it back home and have it plugged in to see what was...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members