Search results

1. Seat Leon 1.4 TGI trim level

Yeah, that is exactly my conclusion - that could be only Style with FR additions - Alcantara sports seats in the first place and front grill and side mirrors that give the Leon aggressive FR look. But on the other side I don't like on the original FR harder and lower suspension with shorter...
  2. Seat Leon 1.4 TGI trim level

Hello all, I am looking at this Leon 1.4 TGI and I am totally confused which trim does it have? Is it Style, I-Tech or some variant of FR for models with TGI engines. It's interior looks exactly like FR without FR badge on the steering wheel and exterior very similar to FR with matrix...
  3. Seat Leon MK1 gear shift knob

It has to be just for Leon MK1 - copy or original to OEM gear shift knob, because I think knobs from other VW group models don't fit. Even on AliExpress they have two different versions with 12cm and 23cm hole for the same Leon MK1 model. Also they don't give guarantee that knob will fit... The...
  4. Seat Leon MK1 gear shift knob

Hello mates, I'm looking for some time now to buy new 5 speed gear shift knob for my Leon 1.9 TDI 2001. I've found various versions but any seller can't claim for sure that gear shift knob fits my Leon. My gear shift knob OEM number is 1M0711113A EHUA100029. And I found this knob on...
  5. Leon 1.9TDI 5 Speed Gear Shift Knob

Yes it is easy to pull the knob off. Which Skoda model? My knob part number is 1M0711113A (EHUA100029)
  6. Leon 1.9TDI 5 Speed Gear Shift Knob

I thought that also, because A3, Golf Mk4 and Leon MK1 share the same platform - engine and gear. But visualy these three gear shift knobs look totally different. Can someone else confirm this? Maybe gear shift knob of Ibiza MK3 could fit on Leon?
  7. Leon 1.9TDI 5 Speed Gear Shift Knob

Hello mates, Can you tell me is it compatible gear shift knob of any other VAG or Seat model with original 5 speed gear shift knob of Leon 1.9TDI (81KW) 2001? Best regards!
  8. Leon MK2 and MK2 Restyle differences

OK. I assume by overall Golf build quality you mean engine, and other electronic stuffs. Plastic in Golf looks so undurable, almost every Golf I've seen had worn or damaged power windows, climatronic, radio buttons and headlights switch!
  9. Leon MK2 and MK2 Restyle differences

What about comparation Leon MK2 to Golf MK5? Does Leon MK2 FL or PFL have better quality interior and what about leg and head room in cabin in Leon vs Golf V?
  10. 1.9 TDI PD vs 1.6 TDI CR

I found some Leon 1.6 TDI 105BHP (2011) in pretty good shape with 60.000 miles (full SEAT service history). As we said it has DPF and much more expensive and sensive injectors. I will drive most of time in traffic jams so I affraid that DPF will block very soon in these conditions. Is this...
  11. Leon MK2 and MK2 Restyle differences

One question for the facelift model - As I've seen climate control is adjusted and displayed at Radio MP3 player! What to do? How to control climate device if you put some other Radio MP3 player or Multimedia NAVI player like Unit9 posted above?
  12. Altea MK1 vs Leon MK2

Yeah, that is my opinion also. Because it is so obvious if the car has bigger weight and height it must have higher fuel consumption. It is only question how much higher than Leon?
  13. Altea MK1 vs Leon MK2

OK, if I understood right Altea should be very similar to Leon MK2 1.9 TDI in terms of fuel consumption, acceleration and driving in reverse (parking). Why do I love then Altea if they are pretty the same. Altea looks like SUV, more space in cabin, better driving position, and somehow looks...
  14. Altea MK1 vs Leon MK2

Hello mates, Recently I've noticed few Alteas on streets and its specific look I liked at first sight. It's actually Leon with greater height and bigger boot on the paper. But is it? Can you compare these two models? I'm pretty tall and I like that SUV Altea's style and high driver...
  15. 1.9 TDI PD vs 1.6 TDI CR

OK, Which 1.9TDI (engine code) is the best from that period 2006-2008 and is it with or without DPF?
  16. Leon MK2 and MK2 Restyle differences

Yeah, you're right. Interior plastic looks so chip and so worn even car was 5 years old and just 40k miles. Is interior plastic on Golf MK5 and Škoda Fabia MK2 better than Leon's? P.S. Best detail on facelitf model is steering wheel and LCD climate and radio control.
  17. 1.9 TDI PD vs 1.6 TDI CR

I haven't seen anywhere in this article that BLS engine is mentioned?! As I've seen this problem with oil pump failure is present on all 1.9 TDI engines. Which 1.9TDI (engine code) is the best from that period 2006-2008 and is it with or without DPF?
  18. 1.9 TDI PD vs 1.6 TDI CR

Can you tell me something about 1.9 TDI BLS (2007) engine?
  19. Hello

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
  20. 1.9 TDI PD vs 1.6 TDI CR

Hello, I had opportunity to drive Leon MK2 with both engines 1.9 TDI (PD with 105hp) and 1.6 TDI (CR with 105hp). Although both engines have totally different specification on the paper, from fuel injection to fuel consumption, while I was driving didn't notice any special difference exept...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.