Search results

1. Seat Leon MK1 1.9tdi FR - P0401 EGR - Insufficient Flow Detected

So I replaced the EGR valve for a new one, the light went off and stayed off for my 8-10 min test drive yesterday. I went out for a longer journey today and the light has come on again? Will I had it off, clean the mana fold it connects to as far as I could as well as giving the exhaust feed...
  2. Seat Leon MK1 1.9tdi FR - P0401 EGR - Insufficient Flow Detected

From what I have read, this is a common issue. I’ve had this issue in the past and last time it happened, I removed the EGR and gave it a good clean and the code went away for a year or so. The code reappeared a while ago and since I have removed the hose attached to the EGR to see if it’s...
  3. Difficulty getting in and out of 1st and reverse gears.

Just to confirm, this was the cure to this problem. Thank you!
  4. Difficulty getting in and out of 1st and reverse gears.

They bled it twice. Once when they changed the clutch and once more when I took it back for them to look into it.
  5. Difficulty getting in and out of 1st and reverse gears.

When I collected the car after the clutch change, they showed me the old clutch. There was a cylinder in it and they said the cylinder comes with the clutch when they order it. After they changed the master cylinder they were a little stumped as to why the fault was still there. They still think...
  6. Difficulty getting in and out of 1st and reverse gears.

Exactly! It will be far cheaper than some of the other options and cheaper than what i've already paid for the master cylinder change.
  7. Difficulty getting in and out of 1st and reverse gears.

If it is as simple as this, I'm going to get my take that end cap off tomorrow and see if there is play in that baring.
  8. Difficulty getting in and out of 1st and reverse gears.

Can some one point me in the direction of how to fix my clutch please. I have a '04 plate Seat Leon Mk1 1.9tTDi fr. Sorry for the length of the post but I’ve tried to give as much detail as I can remember in the info below: A few weeks ago, my clutch went while driving to work and when the...
  9. Best value code reader that isn't PC based???

I am looking at getting a personal Diagnostic code reader for my 2004 MK1 Seat Leon 1.9tdi fr but i have a macbook so can't use VagCom (pc based). I want a MacBook alternative or a handheld reader that does the full deal. Any suggestions of which i should get and why??
  10. Mk1 Leon TDi problems

I have several problems with my 2004 Seat Leon 1.9TDi fr and i'm hoping someone could advise me on how to sort them. 1) I have an engine management light come on each year as the weather gets bad and it always ends up being No3 glow plug problem. 2) the one that is bugging me most at the...