Search results

1. Thai-wronghorse

what have you done to your car today ?

I've obviously missed something along the way but what's the purpose of the rear bench cut out?...Custom fuel cell? Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk
  2. Thai-wronghorse

That aside, the car is really taking shape now mate. [emoji108] Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk
  3. Thai-wronghorse

That sounds like a fantastic idea [emoji6] Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk
  4. Thai-wronghorse

Advice on replacing front subframe

[emoji102] Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk
  5. Thai-wronghorse

In regards of the rack bolts, 2 go into the rack body (these often corrode due to the steel bolts been inside a cast aluminium thread) The nearside 2 bolts go into a steel wrap around bracket and very rarely have any issues. Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk
  6. Thai-wronghorse

The mk2 Toledo runs the standard steering rack that's found on all the other non Cupra R models. Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk
  7. Thai-wronghorse

Will this bumper fit my Leon 2003 1.6

They'll need riveting onto the sills. Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk
  8. Thai-wronghorse

I may have some, I'll check later on. Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk
  9. Thai-wronghorse

Yes, just remember to get the wing mounting brackets as well if you have pre-face lift bumpers originally. Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk
  10. Thai-wronghorse

Will these fit my seat Leon mk1 1.6??

Yes Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk
  11. Thai-wronghorse

I'm not sure I do actually as I usually leave them attached to the gearboxes when sold Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk
  12. Thai-wronghorse

[emoji1787] Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk
  13. Thai-wronghorse

Having fully stripped **** loads of these cars over the years I can pretty confidently say the 4 main subframes bolts shouldn't be of concern unless they've been tampered with previously. The steering rack bolts do have a tendency to snap occasionally but it's possible to recover these, the...
  14. Thai-wronghorse

Will these wheels fit on my standard mk1

Yes they will fit no problem. Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk
  15. Thai-wronghorse

New fuel Pump needed ASAP

Good working used oem pump here if you still need one quick and cheap? Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk
  16. Thai-wronghorse

Going to build a race 1m

Inlet manifold? Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk
  17. Thai-wronghorse

Going to build a race 1m

Make a list up mate, you never know there could be something I feel like wasting my money on [emoji2357] Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk
  18. Thai-wronghorse

Oh you should have messaged me on here mate, ive posted it this morning anyway. Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk
  19. Thai-wronghorse

The pollen filter housing is a very common leak point so worth sealing up. Also check to see if all the rain deflectors are in situ as when these are missing you can get water flooding into the filter opening. The rubber around the removal piece of the scuttle needs to wrap around the filter...
  20. Thai-wronghorse

Going to build a race 1m

Zircotec is a good call if funds permit it and seeing as this is a race car it'll be under continuous load so its going to do its job. Nortech is the way to to go with manifolds and downpipes on G series turbos on these cars, it's what I have on mine as well. Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.