Search results

1. Leon MK2 airbag wiring diagram with MFSW

Hello everyone, does anybody happen to have a wiring diagram for the FL version of mk2 Leon ? I believe the newer alhambra or Altea should have the same. These multifunction steering wheels have 6 pin connector (one is blank) with wiring harness PN: 5P0971584B. I found one on a polish...
  2. Fuse 37 blowing, help!!

take multimeter and try to read how many Volts and Amps it gets
  3. Interior light not working

They tend to brake, replacing them is the best option. My right half of it only works and I even took it apart, cleaned it and used contact cleaner, it worked for a month ...
  4. Tow eye cover for rear bumper?

go to Seat Dealer, it will cost around 10 €
  5. Angel HeadLights

do not do this, many people that bought them sold them soon ... they are worse than petrol lamps from 18th century
  6. Coolant leak. Help!

It could be the head gasket - worst scenario or water pump - best case scenario since you do not have any leaks. I would recommend taking off the under tray and leaving the engine for night if there will be a puddle under neath. If there is you are lucky, if there is not and the coolant only...
  7. Oil in Throttle body and intercooler :0

this is quite normal, try buying an OCT - or oil catch tank and it will solve your problem
  8. Oil catch tank tubing?

your tubing and the openings on the OCT must be the same inner width as the original one or else the engine might be stalling !
  9. Halo fogs

a friend of mine has them on his Leon, he bought them from ebay, they look like angel eyes ... you mean those ?
  10. Tinted rear lights

black spray for ligths + lacquer, then some 3M paste for buffing and you are done ... however I do not advise this because when somebody crashes into you from the back, they could use it as leverage for not seeing you braking
  11. Anyone used BG244 Injector cleaner??

just use additives, i do not trust these cleaners
  12. Urgent help coolant leak

did you run over anything ? the plastic radiator could be leaking
  13. Stereo/CD Changer wiring diagram

thanks !
  14. [TUTORIAL] Shifter cable bushings replacement

Since the dawn of time I was very curious what was happening under my gear knob. What caused the feeling of looseness? How can I make it more precise? Do I have to change anything? Is this another Horst Fuchs commercial? NOPE. After a little digging around the internet, how the selecting of...
  15. Front & rear wiper replacement

the back one is a major pain in the butt to replace
  16. Foldable Wing/Door Mirrors

Hello guys, i just ordered the "spoon" like door mirrors and unfortunately they do not have the "folding" option, they are electrical and heated but unfortunately they are not electricaly foldable. My question is, can I somehow open them up and insert the old original "guts" of the ones I...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.