Search results

1. Resistor

Got the airbag light on put better seats in no airbag in them
  2. Resistor

Has any 1 used a resisor for the front seats on a seat leon fr 1p there,s 3 wires white blue brown what 2 do i connect the resistor to ????????
  3. Buzzing

Started the car today only went about a mile started to hear a buzzing sound from under bonnet then getting louder then it cut out tried restarting revved a bit and cut out again any ideas ?????
  4. Bearing

Come on some must know what to order the 30mm or 32mm for the 2.0tdi fr facelift
  5. Bearing

What size would I need for rear wheel bearing 30mm or 32mm 2.0 tdi fr thanks
  6. Bttc

Hi I'm after a bttc front bumper for a leon fr mk2 facelift new or seconhand prices
  7. Bearing

1iu
  8. Door lock pins

I've a seat leon fr face lift any 1 how many pins on the door locks and part numbers thanks been sorted now
  9. Shocks

Just found out the springs are 30mm lower and the b4s not supposed to lower that amount need to order new shocks been looking @ the spax adjustable or the koni STR.t ????
  10. Shocks

Hi bought some billstein b4s shocks front and back was advised on springs to get H&R*springs from a member here the front shocks are bottoming out mainly front drivers side would it be the shocks or spring that are causing it Seat leon fr tdi mk2 facelift
  11. Lowering

09 face lift forgot put in its got bilstein b4 all round thanks
  12. Lowering

Hi I'm after some lowering springs for leon fr tdi don't lower it to much about 30mm just take the tyre gap smaller im after some springs that wont make it to hard
  13. dpf

had leon fr 170 09 for just over a year with no prodlems at all cleaned my egr valve was a bit dirty wen i took the metal side pipe of there was a half moon bit of metal in there cant see anywere it came from only cleaned it as was getting low mpg in the middle 30,s ive noticed a lot people...
  14. bumper vs splitter

Hi im after some opinions ive got a leon fr facelift been thing about changing front bumper cupra 1 the one with vents on the side or just get a splitter for the front ???
  15. short shifter

come on some body must have tryed them
  16. short shifter

has anybody tryed those short shifters on ebay will they fit a leon fr 09 facelift tdi
  17. lock

im after a front passenger door lock wont open with remote I need the part number and any body got 1 for sale seat leon fr 09 facelift
  18. under seat

got 2 sets of wires under the seats I know 1 is airbag whats the other 1 seat leon fr
  19. airbag

20. fitment

hi all
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.