Search results

1. Head Unit Install

Has anyone still got that wiring pdf file they could send me please. Ill pm you my email address if needed. The one listed on here is no longer available unless it has moved somewhere else.
  2. Headunit Change

Hi guys, Im looking for a guide on here to point me in the right direction of removing the original stereo and putting an aftermarket headunit in there. I know there is a coupld of other places where you can mount them such as under steering wheel, glove box, on the panel by the gear stick...
  3. Stereo fascia customising for aftermarket headunit

Hey, I have been looking into putting and aftermarket headunit in the stereo fascia on my ibiza cupra. I don't mind doing the work I just need to know what work is involved when it comes to the wiring etc at the back seen as the ac and heater controls are also on the screen. Could someone...
  4. Boost gauge vac hose location

Hi there, there is a couple of ways where you can tap in to fit vac hose but i think the most comon place is vac line above dv valve. Thats where i have mine aswell
  5. Boost gauge vac hose location

Hi guys.... I am in the middle of currently fitting my boost gauge as i have gone for the drivers side air vent pod. SlimsLCR is it best removing the bottom half of the dash to get to the gromet you are on about or just the fuse box?
  6. Mk2 seats into a mk1 leon

Hey guys, has anyone fitted the mk2 fr seats into a mk1 yet? I really want to get some fitted in mine but not sure how easy it is going to be so all feedback is appreciated.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise