Search results

1. Cooling System Issue

Apart from the water pump that runs off the cam belt do these have some kind of auxiliary water pump?
  2. Cooling System Issue

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me with an issue I am having with my 2006 Leon TDI. One day the red light by the temp gauge started flashing. The temperature was on 90 so I proceeded to check the coolant level. Upon checking this I found there was nothing in the bottle so I left...
  3. More Power TDI...

Cheers for the reply Pete. I will have a look at the 150 / 170 models. On my engine, what would be the realistic gains from a remap? Ollie
  4. More Power TDI...

Hi all, What engine upgrades have people done to their 1.9 TDI's? Do they give a fairly decent power increase and do they cause any issues? My Leon is the 105bhp 1.9 TDI. Is it worth carrying out the upgrades on this engine with it being one of the lower power ones? I'm toying with...
  5. Hi All

Hi All, Just signed up as found the forum whilst searching google for some Leon info. I'm actually on my 3rd Leon. 1st was a 2002 Leon Cupra, 2nd a 2008 Leon Stylance TDi and my current one is a 2006 Leon Stylance TDi. Ollie
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members