Search results

1. Possible thermostat issue?

Roadside assistance took my car to the dealers and they got it sorted in 2 days...apparently they have to look at it within 48 hours when roadside take it in!
  2. Possible thermostat issue?

Okay, quick update.... Spoke to a different dealer today and they couldn't get me in until Wednesday (getting better). She then advised me that because my car is overheating i could use the SEAT Roadside Assistance that's included in the warranty. Called them up, and they were absolutely...
  3. Possible thermostat issue?

So called a different dealer this morning...they said they'd take a look Thursday....that's without a courtesy car! They don't have any until next Monday if I want one...so basically I'm screwed without a car for the next week or so...I know it's not the worst thing in the world, but when you...
  4. Possible thermostat issue?

Hi guys, So I went for a little drive yesterday and after about 10 minutes of just general driving (not pushing it hard or anything) I got a warning saying my engine was over heating...checking the temp on the display, the coolant was up over 120 degrees and the oil temp was above 110...took...
  5. Rain/Light Sensor Coding Mk3 FR

Yeah so when you said: STG 09, 31347, Adaption, Leuchte 23 SL Lichtfunktion H „Interior Light“ Leuchte 24 SL Lichtfunktion H „Interior Light“ Dimming-Wert GH: 100 (case LED 126) Dimming-Direction GH: Maximize I only configured the "dimming-wert" for the 24 not the 23 - doh! All working...
  6. Rain/Light Sensor Coding Mk3 FR

thanks for the help interestingly, my near-side rear light also comes on but only half of it? i've not made enough posts to include links yet but just copy the link below to see what i mean postimg.org/image/9yoxurrmf any ideas? it'd be cool to get the other side the same so at least they're...
  7. Rain/Light Sensor Coding Mk3 FR

i made screenshots before i changed mine so i'll post them up later on but from memory i think any that have been changed to "interior lights" need to be changed to "not active" or something along those lines. And the numerical values were set to 0 on each. works good - only the fog lights...
  8. Rain/Light Sensor Coding Mk3 FR

awesome! will have to try this when i get home!
  9. Rain/Light Sensor Coding Mk3 FR

Is this fairly simple? Do you have a rough explanation?
  10. Removing stains

Yeah, have adopted the same policy now! Will try and source some of that cleaner tomorrow, unless you think my local tesco might have some? Is it just standard carpet cleaner? Guessing halfords should have the fabric sealer though? Edit: have reserved some at my local home base! Hopefully it...
  11. Upgrading standard Head unit for satnav?

Have to say, mine only has the halogens and they're miles better than my previous Ibiza!
  12. Removing stains

Guys, The unthinkable has happened...whilst driving home in my 1 day old Leon, my girlfriend's bottle of coke that was inside her handbag didn't have the lid screwed on properly and spilt on the seat! :cry: it's safe to say that NO liquids will be entering from now on. Just after some...
  13. Upgrading standard Head unit for satnav?

Hi all, Have searched high and low on google and haven't really found much about this (probably for a reason) but i'm curious if swapping the standard headunit (without sat nav) for one with (and all the other stuff) would work? Are there any obvious reasons this wouldn't work? Thanks