Search results

1. VAG at the Manor 2017

Alright guys Anyone going to VAG at the Manor this year and entering their car into the show? I would like to enter my car but not part of club, any good suggestions? Would be great to meet some of you guys.
  2. Passenger Wing Panel

Hi All Does anyone know where I could possibly get hold of a passenger side front wing panel in platinum grey for a Cupra that is in not bad condition without rust? I live in Bracknell so the closer the panel is to where i live the better as willing to collect.
  3. Eibach ARB fitting

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  4. Eibach ARB fitting

The whiteline ARB is the same as the neuspeed ARB which has the drop links that allow the ARB to sit lower than the arm so that it clears the exhaust. The eibach rear ARB bolts directly to the rear arm so sits a bit higher which is causing the ARB to rub against the LCR exhaust. What's to...
  5. Eibach ARB fitting

Hi all I want to fit the eibach ARB kit to my LC 180 but have been told that the rear ARB does not fit over the LCR exhaust which I have currently fitted. Does anyone know if the rear ARB would fit over the milltek exhaust for the LC 180 as contimplating having one fitted sooner. I know the...
  6. Track day cupra

Will add the sump to my wish list of things to do later along with the LSD, full milltek exhaust and half role cage. Contimplating replacing the SMIC to a bar and plate SMIC I have found on eBay, not sure if the extra money and work fitting a FMIC will be worth it. Sent from my SM-N9005...
  7. Track day cupra

Thanks guys for the advise, I would like to change to a FMIC but if is the same size as the side mounted one. Does anyone know of one that would be good? I think I will stick with the standard calipers just get them refurbished as will be loads cheaper than replacing with brembos, need to sort...
  8. Track day cupra

Thanks for the suggestions, forgot to mention that the car is mainly for road use and some friends are planing a trip to nurburgring later next year so just want to get it ready before then. I have done a bit of vigorous diving in it and love it but have noticed some problems. It understeer...
  9. Track day cupra

Hi all I'm new to the forum and first post. I want to spec up my cupra for a track day and I am soiled for choice so not sure what is best. I can imagine this has been discussed a million times. I have just bought my cupra so I'm still new to the cupras and what is best. I have already...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.