Search results

1. Black LCR 1M stage 2. nurburgring!

This car is exactly the way I'd do one to. Looks fantastic. Love your meticulous care and maintenance.
  2. Mk1 Leon Fr, MPG?

Don't believe what the mpg gauge tells you lol
  3. Mk1 Leon Fr, MPG?

I'm averaging a calculated 36.76 mpg over 2618 miles when I last filled up.
  4. Clutch replacement after remap

Yes, had it taken off not long after I bought the car. It's still a work in progress at the minute, need to clean the turbo and then have it tweaked again
  5. Clutch replacement after remap

I'd say the clutch on the 150's is rated to higher than that. I thought the clutch on the 130 was rated to about 280lbft and they produce less torque than the 150.
  6. Clutch replacement after remap

Depends how it's been mapped. Also depends on the mileage of the car. My PD150 Leon was mapped by Custom Code (badly) for 6 years before it needed a clutch and flywheel. This was replaced last year with a Sachs kit and is absolutely fine 9k later.
  7. Rough running PD150

Still got the EGR valve on it mate? Also try unplugging the maf and going for a run to see if it's any better. May be worth changing the green coolant temp sensor to
  8. Leon 2004 tdipd 150

It'll more than likely be the camshaft. Definitely worth getting done if it's not really cost you anything in nearly 6 years
  9. Seat Leon remap need help please

Pm adam4d on here
  10. My Mk1 Leon FR TDI 'Lola'

With regards to the hids, don't you need to add a inline resistor or something to get them to work properly? I'll see if the tps part is any different to mine but mine is fairly large anyway
  11. My Mk1 Leon FR TDI 'Lola'

Nice one mate. I can't get my cabin filter cover to fit properly after changing the filter
  12. PD150 Downpipe size

I'm just getting quotes for 2.5" turbo back at the minute. Was thinking of running standard Cupra R exhaust from dp back and that's 2.5" so the cheap downpipe option is obviously out the window...I still keep trying to convince myself it will be fine though lol
  13. PD150 Downpipe size

Would 55mm be too small for either a 1756, 2056, or 2260?
  14. PD150 Downpipe size

Someone must have an idea on this....
  15. PD150 Downpipe size

Just a quick question really, is there actually any benefit in fitting a downpipe with a larger diameter than 54/55mm? My aim is to reach about 230-240bhp in the end with other mods. Any help would be appreciated as I am looking to order a decat DP today.
  16. milltek or straight through on a mk1 leon fr tdi

Tbh if you're on that mileage with possibly the original turbo then you've got nothing to lose as it will more than likely go pop at some point in the not too distant future anyway
  17. milltek or straight through on a mk1 leon fr tdi

Depends how worn your turbo is. It's the lack of back pressure that 'can' pull the oil through the seals. On a healthy turbo I wouldn't worry about it. Also darkside sell a restricted banjo bolt which will also reduce the oil being pulled past the seals.
  18. milltek or straight through on a mk1 leon fr tdi

The visual test is for newer diesels equipped with dpf's. I think there are a lot of confused testers out there, either that it trying to make a few quid by adapting the rules to suit.
  19. milltek or straight through on a mk1 leon fr tdi

Diesels are not tested on emissions so it would be impossible for it to fail on that. They are smoke tested so shouldn't even fail a smoke test when not under load.
  20. milltek or straight through on a mk1 leon fr tdi

I wish people would stop giving incorrect information with regards to removing the cat on diesels. It is NOT a MOT failure for the mk1 Leon TDi.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members