Search results

1. Josh Holden

forging MK1 leon cupra r 225

hi guys, My leon cupra r is currently running 281bhp/ 300 ftlb. I would like to know what parts id need for me to be able to forge it. i understand it already has forged pistons and crank? ie what type of rods? H/I beam? would like riffle drilled. should i change the rings ect and any other...
  2. Josh Holden

Best place for remapping

Haha ok I understand that launch control is bad now! Where are these people based?
  3. Josh Holden

Best place for remapping

Hi, I'm located in the midlands. Where is good to go to get my mk1 leon cupra r remapped? Iv heard that the torque needs to be brought in right due to the rods being weak? So I want it done by someone who knows what they are doing.. Iv got the following mods: BAM engine 3" TIP, forge dv valve...
  4. Josh Holden

The only leaky Leon guide you will need

Iv had the pollen filter cover and doors leaking, there where puddles in the rear footwell :/ iv now removed the interior, carpet and sound deadening. I need some new sound deadening as I wrecked it trying to dry it. Does any one know where to get some from or anyone who has some? Thanks
  5. Josh Holden

want to lower my 2004 leon cupra r

Thanks I'll have a look. Do you know if springs of the standard seat leon fit the cupra r?
  6. Josh Holden

thanks for that link, didn't seem to bring many up when iv tried it. do you have any suggestions on where to buy parts from?
  7. Josh Holden

i want to lower the leon cupra r on lowering springs, i've read that it is lower than the cupra and the standard leon. what size mm lowering springs have people gone for because of this? does anyone have any pictures? don't want to go that low its scrapes on speed bumps etc. sorry for asking as...
  8. Josh Holden

Hi

Yes mines of the road because I have to wait for my current insurance to end. The interior is out at the minuet as I'm waiting for some sound deadening to come because it was soaked. Iv sealed the leak and cleaned all the seats and carpet properly :) I'm sticking with the air box mod at the...
  9. Josh Holden

Hi

That's a long way. Can't use it until February so doing bits here and there. I need to change the timing belt before I do to much. It got a forge recirculation valve on. The plan is to get an exhaust system on it and then maybe go for a remap.
  10. Josh Holden

Hi

Hi guys, iv recently brought a 2004 mk1 leon cupra r. Had a few issues to sort out, resealed the pollen filter housing and the metal door cards. Iv done the standard air filter box Mod with a green panel filter. I have a 3" straight through exhaust on its way and a HID kit
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members