Search results

1. Russo

Joni's Exeo

Thanks Jinidos. I've heard the room in the back isn't that great for carrying passengers and you've mentioned the skoda superb which i was also looking at. Anything has got to be better than my Ibiza at the moment, its such a hastle getting anything into the boot, its like playing a game of...
  2. Russo

Joni's Exeo

That looks really swish! Ive been looking at an exeo as an upgrade to my Ibiza, desperately need a bigger car due to my 6 month son. I saw you have a kiddie chair in one of the pics, how is the exeo as a family car?
  3. Russo

SEATCupra.net 10 years old

Happy Birthday!! Its always one of the first sites I check through everyday. Very informative and helped me out in more than one occasion either by advice or discounts. Keep it going lads! :clap:
  4. Russo

Does a fmic increase bhp?

Thanks for the replies guys. I did have a feeling it aided boost but didn't know if this inherently affected bhp. Roll on with the intercooler fitment withoout having to shell out more money to the insurance comp!
  5. Russo

Does a fmic increase bhp?

As the title says really. I'm planning on fitting my forge fmic today and i just contacted my insurance company to inform them (i'm a good boy) ;), and they asked me if it increases the bhp and by how much from standard. Now i told them i haven't got a clue and they said they cant make an...
  6. Russo

Detailing School - South East England - Feeler

Interested but again dependant on location.
  7. Russo

Who'd be Interested In a coolant hose kit

Don't think so. Probably got forgotten about. I'd be interested if it was to go ahead though.
  8. Russo

D90's Fitted Today!!!!!!

Ah cheers!
  9. Russo

D90's Fitted Today!!!!!!

They look really good! But how did you get five stud wheels to fit the beeza?
  10. Russo

Investigation into service history paid off !

Looks like you stopped yourself from getting burnt there. Good work!
  11. Russo

mk3 ibiza cupra pics

Love the white wheels against the blue body! Nice pics :thumbup:
  12. Russo

Virgin Cupra 1.8t

Depends on your cash flow really. If you have a small budget ie +/- £500 say, most people will sugest a remap as its the best bang for your buck. If you have a bit more to play with, you could look at things like air filter, d/v, brakes etc... As for which remap company, it s a bit like...
  13. Russo

spacers????????? help???

Glad its sorted. Lucky you discovered the problem before a wheel came off!
  14. Russo

spacers????????? help???

May sound stupid but also check your wheel nuts. If they happen to be loose, you can get a knocking sound from them. I had a knocking sound a few months back, turned out to be loose wheel nuts!
  15. Russo

69 hours......

good luck when you get to 36hrs, you wont be able to sleep!:lol:
  16. Russo

How to get 250HP ? (K03S or JBS04)

You quite correct bill. i was a bit hastey answering.:redface: I was considering reliability issues though. I thought running bt without adequate cooling can be detrimental to the engine. Is this correct?
  17. Russo

How to get 250HP ? (K03S or JBS04)

theres no way you are going to get 250bhp with a jbs04 without the FMIC. If cost is your issue stick to a k03s. For any decent bhp figures, you are going to need a fmic. be that on a k03s/jbs04/ihi etc... With the mods you have so far i'm surprised you are only seeing 205?
  18. Russo

Zorst Issue!!!

Much better, the oval always looks nicer!
  19. Russo

oz ultra leggera??

i had a white st185 like that, that i think is a jap spec, mine was a uk one, H reg too. Crackin car, murder to maintain...
  20. Russo

which turbo to buy ??

Thats another lie, it wont go bang, unless you're intentionally trying to kill it!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members