Search results

1. paint code location

hi, where is the paint code reference on the car want to get a touch up pen made up or can you but them off the shelf, got a couple of stone chips on the bonnet. thanks,iannn
  2. removal of battery/ drainholes

hi, maybe a dumb question but before i disconnect the battery do the RNSE satnav units have a code cannot see anything in books that came with car,i want to take out battery to clean out drain holes because there is a slight build up of water in bulkhead area and want it cleared out before...
  3. battery removal/plemun drain

hi, maybe a dumb question but before i disconnect the battery do the satnav units have a code cannot see anything in books that came with car, want to take out battery to clean out drain holes because there is a slight build up of water in bulkhead area and want it cleared out before any...
  4. pollen filter location ?

hi, can someone tell me where the pollen filter is located as i want to change it thanks iannn.
  5. hi newbie/wheelcentrecaps

hi, just joined as i have just a 2012 exeo one thing i want to change is the wheel centre caps as the originals seem all blistered looked on ebay but cannot seem to find the correct size only seeing 60mm and i measured them and seem to be 57mm is this correct and any ideas where i could get...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise