Search results

1. Cupra Gaz

Coil Packs - patent or genuine?

mae sure the Part number you get ends with "R" as they are now on revision R for the coilpacks.
  2. Cupra Gaz

Whats Gone Wrong With Your Cupra?

Drove mines through a rather large puddle and wrote it off. at least £5000 worth of damage :censored: Word of warning 1.8 20vt cant swim!
  3. Cupra Gaz

Wooshy dump valve from Forge ?

http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/content.asp?inc=product&cat=1703DV&product=FMDVSPLTR out in feb 2007. will it be any good. ?
  4. Cupra Gaz

please help, remap problem

yeh its a standard one. swapped it for my revo'd ecu when car got written off. as said before think one of the bigger companies could sort it for u but if u do require another ecu then you know i have this. as for price i really have no idea its worth. anyone know how much a secondhand cupra...
  5. Cupra Gaz

please help, remap problem

i have a a spare ecu if u need it dean. mind i'm on revlimit "garryboy" if u need to get in touch. gaz
  6. Cupra Gaz

Moved on from the ibiza

its not torn on the bolster, just the blsk leather has went grey, hardly worth crying about oh and theres a tear in the driverside mat. but otherwise immaculate inside.
  7. Cupra Gaz

Totally Gutted.

http://www.universal-salvage.com/ they have it. i took all mods off 1st though. so car is completely standard
  8. Cupra Gaz

Moved on from the ibiza

well after writing the ibiza off as seen here http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=105171 i bought this beauty after 2 weeks of searching . picked it up from leeds yesterday. and what a drive home it was. 225 bhp through quattro 4wd. was between this and the seat leon cupra R...
  9. Cupra Gaz

Clutch pedal box - Watchdog complaint????

How many of us is there? 1 - Jammy 2 - cupra gaz mine went but now my cars dead as well [:@]
  10. Cupra Gaz

Totally Gutted.

insurance have paid out mate. the car has been taken away by the salvage company. to be honest i dont have the time to get it back on the road. really happy with the settlement. time to move on from the ibiza.
  11. Cupra Gaz

Totally Gutted.

yeh will probably stick to vag group cars. dont really like anything else just now. dont like the running cost of an evo or scooby. BMW i just dont like the image of. so will likely be audi or seat again. my mate also jsut bought a y plate S3 it gorgeous. really like them and they look so...
  12. Cupra Gaz

Totally Gutted.

Well its all over now for the ibiza well for me any how. Insurance company paid out and after a bit of haggling we settled on a pay out of £5250 :lol: a sweeter end to a really shitty week. i was really surprised by the 1st offer of 4800 and was expecting it to be a lot lower. insurance valuer...
  13. Cupra Gaz

Totally Gutted.

lost 3yrs NCB. i was only paying £400 odd so will likely double [:@] But coant afford to pay for new engine so its a must. Never claimed for anything in my life before. Will pay off my loan i got for car. take out a new loan and get a new car Back to square 1 lol
  14. Cupra Gaz

Totally Gutted.

cheers mate. The joys of car ownership lol hopefully i'l be able to persuade them its worth more than that.
  15. Cupra Gaz

Totally Gutted.

Guy came today from insurance company to inspect the car. And wrote it off :cry: total for new engine + labour and possibility of even more undoscovered damage ie turbo, ecu, feuling system ..... was over £5000 :shock: and not worth doing. Waiting now to agree a price for the car...
  16. Cupra Gaz

Totally Gutted.

It was brian. just outside kilmalcolm. More like a bloody river. you know how bad it was up here on thursday night. I got home and i was like a drowned rat. Not good at all :(
  17. Cupra Gaz

Totally Gutted.

Seat want £3800 + vat for a new engine. think it gonna be write off. :( If they pay up that is
  18. Cupra Gaz

Totally Gutted.

yeh mods are declared. have a modified policy which includes suspension, wheels, exhaust and revo. wheels, exhaust, and supension have been removed and will either be going on another ibiza or be getting sold if i buy a different car. worst case scenario they dont pay out and i need to get a...
  19. Cupra Gaz

Totally Gutted.

Cheers mate for letting me know. So far there sending an inpector to assess damage. gonna give my policy handbook a good going over again gaz
  20. Cupra Gaz

Totally Gutted.

This is going through as an accident though. Serious water damage causing serious internal mechanical and hydraulic failure as my mate put it. End of the day i cant afford to pay min of £1000 for engine + the cost to fit it and i dont have the time due to work to fit it myself. whic i would...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.