Search results

1. Manual Cupra owners, what is your clutch like?

2016 Car has done 64,000 Km with absolutely no issues. I don't track the car, I've never timed the car. How anybody gets through a clutch in 10k is beyond me. Drive it like you stole it springs to mind.
  2. New Leon mk4 thoughts

That makes sense
  3. New Leon mk4 thoughts

Did she say the ST was only available in 4 drive @310bhp?
  4. New Leon mk4 thoughts

So cars available at 245bhp, 300bhp front wheel drive and 310bhp st 4 drive!
  5. Lower Engine Mount

How has this worked out for? Would appreciate any feedback you may have!
  6. Wheel Hop and Sub8 ?

Have them on the back, Goodyear up the front as there was alot of thread left in them. Yes i will definitely replace with ps4s up front also. Going back to Tara's original post , i also have the lighter wheels from Seat fitted and I do feel that it makes the wheel hop worse.
  7. Wheel Hop and Sub8 ?

In Cork. Revo do have an authorised dealer here also as far as I know. Would be interesting to know how good these actually are. Wheel hop for me is absolutely brutal it seems to the car . It’s the one thing I would love to sort out.
  8. Wheel Hop and Sub8 ?

Are these new products from Revo ?
  9. Wheel Hop and Sub8 ?

Very interested to see how this works out!
  10. Best place for a Remap?

Was considering traveling to the UK to Revo for some work to be done . It turns out when I used their store locator there is an authorised dealer 10 mins away from me. One question I do have, I’m considering a stage 1 upgrade, when the work is being carried out , i assumed a rolling road is a...
  11. Fuel Gauge broken!

Looks like it. Happened to somebody else on here also and same result.
  12. Fuel Gauge broken!

Refilled and all back to normal !!
  13. Fuel Gauge broken!

Did a search and from what I can see is drive a few hundred miles and refill , this might bring the sensor back to life. Hopefully I don’t run out of petrol carrying this little exercise out!
  14. Fuel Gauge broken!

Range is saying empty, red light flashing. Ya filled the tank!
  15. Fuel Gauge broken!

Cupra st 290. Left the fuel go lower than usual before refilling. When filled , still showing empty . Has the sensor managed to get stuck ? Speedometer working.
  16. New Wheels

Just put the PS4S on mine, a brilliant tyre. Massive grip. This dog bone that people are talking about, where do I get it, any downsides to fitting these?
  17. Golf r estate or cupra st advice pls

I’d be happy if I could actually order another Cupra! Haven’t been able to do so since March.
  18. Golf r estate or cupra st advice pls

Not at all, I didn’t realise the UK didn’t have that option!
  19. Golf r estate or cupra st advice pls

That I am unsure of , but I know we could buy the Cupra St 300 Dsg here without 4drive.
  20. Golf r estate or cupra st advice pls

300 ST DSG’s aren’t all 4drive!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.