Search results

1. RichyH

Buying tips

Hello Ibiza owners, i’m one of them Leon owners (sorry :)) but my brother is looking into getting a Ibiza and was wondering on things to look out for, seen an 06 model, not a sports model just the bog standard, no frills. First motor! TIA Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. RichyH

Forge 007 DV not recirculating properly

Update: it was a leaky boost hose on the exhaust manifold Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. RichyH

Clutch replacement recommendations

Thanks for your help guys, got the LUK clutch kit, as thats what came up as a part match. Hundred odd quid cheaper than the garage were going to charge me, without VAT too! So a small win on a big job [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. RichyH

115k Euro CP do them both for 200 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. RichyH

So the dreaded clutch staying on the floor has happened on my way to work today, bit of air in the system and its working again, but ive seen from other posts its bound to resurface soon, so while the garage looks at my beloved they recommend that i source a new clutch while they’ve got the...
  6. RichyH

3 years old? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. RichyH

Has anyone had the problem where the Diverter valve isn’t recirculating properly? It seems to make a higher pitched hiss at about 2-3k revs and after that point the DV doesn’t “dump” the air like in the lower rev ranges? So basically in normal driving 0-50 the DV works fine, after that im...
  8. RichyH

Coolant Leak? LCR

Just got a call from the garage with this exact diagnosis [emoji122] So its just as simple as the engine not getting enough coolant? Seemed to be less worse when i cranked the fans up to full, albeit driving like a grandma Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. RichyH

Coolant Leak? LCR

So after topping up my coolant twice in two weeks and the engine temp light just going off i think i have a leak. Front left on the car if your sat in the pilots seat is a suspect area, radiator maybe? Wacked the fans up high, filled the coolant up after turning her off for half an hour, and i...
  10. RichyH

Front bumper suggestions

So after a disagreement with some road debris my LCR has a gap in the middle of the bottom part/bar whatever you want to call it. (Picture is before, car is in the garage getting the sump and condenser replaced) My question is what’s best to do in this situation either 1 pay over the odds for a...
  11. RichyH

Traction Control Dash Light

Going through friends for parts and fitting, 300 is a piss take. No chance of damp wiring for me in Lincoln! 25+ all week chief, scorching Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. RichyH

Turns out its the brake pressure sensor 2? The garage has advised i replace the sensor, wiring, housing and connectors for a mere £300 including parts, labour and VAT.....bit steep, probably won’t even need to replace some of those anyway? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. RichyH

Hello all, Out of nowhere and for no apparent reason my TC light comes on when driving. Turn the engine off it goes off too, after a random amount of distance it pops back on again? No fault code comes up on my vagcom, so i’m bit lost on whats causing it, TIA 2003 Amk LCR by the way! Sent...
  14. RichyH

Picture of my Big Mouth mod.

Yeah i get that, but i had the money from an insurance company, so no skin off my nose. Rather pay the extra if im not 100% on doing it myself anyway Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. RichyH

Msm in Winterton near Scunthorpe, didn’t realise until i’d paid but the garage was in Max power magazine for its Mod work as one of best mod garages in the country. Cost me £500 for everything, the bumper was stripped and repainted, and the big mouth mod, as was the lower half of my passenger...
  16. RichyH

I confess to the fact that i got a mod garage to do mine, i showed them this thread and they said they’d rather do it properly. So they did a repaint and refilled all the gaps. I had a load of cash from an insurance thing so it wasn’t a problem forking out the cash
  17. RichyH

Here it is! Spot on cheers for the help
  18. RichyH

Is this easy to do? Thinking of doing the same or asking a garage to do it if they are willing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. RichyH

Forge Turbo Hard Pipe Cupra R AMK

Went to have the hard pipe fitted today but the SEAT garage said it kept coming off under high boost as the clamp supplied with the pipe wasn’t as sturdy as the original stock clamp/pipe, the ‘stopper’ through the middle of the pipe on the engine side is also missing on the forge version which...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members