Search results

1. The 348PS Cupra! Forge Twin Intercooler Installed!

it was in gear test..i believe from 4th or so:p
  2. The 348PS Cupra! Forge Twin Intercooler Installed!

Yes worky:p www.youtube.com\watch?v=fi6Ab9xCl-w
  3. The 348PS Cupra! Forge Twin Intercooler Installed!

hey all..mine has 336,8 bhp...heres a movie of it agaist a 2008 STI www.youtube.com\watch?v=fi6Ab9xCl-w
  4. Help - Which Wheels For My Cupra

i have 19inchx8 oz superturismo black on my cupra and its superb :love:
  5. Leon Cupra tfsi Vs S3 or TTS

no man,s3 engine is same as cupra engine..bet the house..we've had one of a s3 for an upgrade and turbo etc are the same as cupra
  6. Leon Cupra tfsi Vs S3 or TTS

only ic is different and other mapping on the cupra...the engine is the same as the S3 one
  7. Clutch Clonking noise??

the bolts are not really loose because they are stretch bolts..its not that the drive train could fall off or so but it just moves a bit when cornering very hard..in my case i could see the marks in the drivetrain where the bolts previous had been en marks in the chassis that the drivetrain had...
  8. Clutch Clonking noise??

i dont think much seat dealers are aware of the problem..i work at a seat dealer in belgium and i had to find the problem myself because seat spain didnt had any info about the problem..but if you use the cupra on trackdays or so or very hard cornering you clearly can see that the aluminium...
  9. Leon Cupra tfsi Vs S3 or TTS

only intercooler is smaller on cupra...
  10. Cupra handling after remap

www.jdengineering.nl the original system cuts off fuel to all 4 cylinder and while doing that you almost slam with your face against the steering wheel.. the JD TCS cuts off only the fuell to one cylinder while weelspin ..the power never lets down and you can throtlle it full without any...
  11. Real Carbon Fiber interior trims

is it a replacement kit for the original parts or just something you glue on the original parts?? very nice mod edit*ooops...havent read prevous posts
  12. Clutch Clonking noise??

yes they do..i've had same problem with my cupra and some of the bolt where really loose...after everything was tigtened the problem was gone..after a trackday you can see that the bolts are coming loose agais so i mark the bolt now with red paint..
  13. Cupra handling after remap

and my leon has 336,8 bhp on engine and 309,5 on the wheels:p
  14. Cupra handling after remap

with the JD engineering upgraded esp system i have no probs with wheelspin :) it goes faster in wet conditions then dry :)
  15. Clutch Clonking noise??

the bolts under the front chassis need to be retightened with a special tool.because it are spêcial bolts and the whole front drivetrain is from alu they need to be checked every service ...i've had this problem on my cupra ... i think in english the bolts are named stretch bolts or so?? they...
  16. Clutch Clonking noise??

i've had the same problem..is your car lowered?
  17. CUPRA Remap advice Please ? Please vote in Poll !

yes indeed :) its unbelieveble how much diff it makes..expecially in wet conditions..you can rev it without beiing slammed with your nose agaist the steeringwheel from the old esp that kicks in..
  18. CUPRA Remap advice Please ? Please vote in Poll !

the original esp tcs cuts of the ignition to all 4 cilinders when having wheelspin...the JD TCS cuts off the ignition to only one cilinder so you dont feel the esp kicking in and the traction remains very good..it makes a very racy sound when the esp kicks in ..just like in formula 1 :)
  19. CUPRA Remap advice Please ? Please vote in Poll !

mines remapped at JD engineering in holland.. it has a full 3inch milltek exhaust,forge dv and air intake and on the dyno 309,5 at the wheels and 336,8 at the engine...Jd also adjusts the esp system so you have very little wheelspin ...best mod on the car :p
  20. Std Cupra on a Trackday

i've driven my cupra a few times on circuit spa francorchamps and the ring .. original front brakes broken every time i went to track...in francorchamps i've had a lot of fading and at the end of the day the discs bended... at the ring the front r discs where completely destroyed :cry...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.