Search results

1. StuLCR52

Week 1 tidy and map, now slipping clutch! Advice

Cheers Rich Well that’s the idea 😂 snotty yellow 20 year old (next year) sleeper haha 😂
  2. StuLCR52

LCR MK1 bits required

Evening all so got a few annoy bits that would be grateful if any one has LCR rear bumper tow eye cover? LCR passenger front jacking point cover no fused on colour climate control unit front bumper upper lock cover mint ish ie all the clips scuttle cover with mint chassis cover Stu
  3. StuLCR52

I think to be far regardless to the power I’ll get from the LCR keeping up my mates 650bhp r33 ain’t realistic lol but still looking eventually to go for around 400 ish after emptying my pockets lol 😂 PS an ae86 corrolla keeping up with any skyline is not standard engined lol
  4. StuLCR52

Alexis27 luckily it’s not a daily so not going to be used till sorted
  5. StuLCR52

Thanks Rich T haha 😂 I know I’ll never catch the R33 maybe just be able to see him in the distance still ish 🤷‍♂️
  6. StuLCR52

So after a week of tinkering says the Irish man 🙈 got round to a few jobs on the old LCR, purchased with forge FMIC, cobra full exhaust and JR induction filter. so started the week with a rocker gasket replacement and ended up with lots of brittle pipes being replaced, moved onto figuring out...
  7. StuLCR52

Back after 14 years 🙈

Thanks for sorting out the password reset Scott been so long but clearly gluten for punishment haha 😂
  8. StuLCR52

Back after 14 years 🙈

So after 14 years and many cars later! I decide to return to ownership of another Mk1 52 LCR and for my sins bought another ovni yellow 🤦‍♂️ Hi all again lol
  9. StuLCR52

Very Annoyed

if u rear panel is damage to the point of requiring mounting to pull which i hope u dont, you could be lookin in the region of £800 hopefully its the bar and the bumper which shud cost in the region of £500 depends on labour rates to be honest, must be something abt onvi rear bumpers just...
  10. StuLCR52

window regulator problem

cause its a fiddle job to do n just as easy to replace full runners. how long does it take drillin four rivets 10 secs a rivet n 10 secs to put back in, ive had to replace cables onto a mechanism before aint a fun job gettin them tighten up takes a while to be honest stu
  11. StuLCR52

window regulator problem

take approximately 30 mins in n out stu
  12. StuLCR52

window regulator problem

1m0837461 its description 'lifter' RRP £36.19 + VAT hope this helps thats the n/s/f door so check to make sure u get the right side for yours stu
  13. StuLCR52

window regulator problem

will do stu
  14. StuLCR52

window regulator problem

give me a shout if ur stuck i do it for a living so aint hard to advise ya stu
  15. StuLCR52

window regulator problem

nope unfortunately the leon/toledo kit is different to the mk4 stuff, the bit u want from seat is the pulley system with spool minus the alloy plate, think it was £30 mind u i get discount. ill post the part no up later stu
  16. StuLCR52

window regulator problem

pabs i thought a man of ur knowledge wud be on the ball here, ok the only difference is wat u have state on kit is rivited to the new plate n the other u got to rivite to ur old plate it is quite a simple job but u will have to strip the door down to get the plate out no matter wat kit u get so...
  17. StuLCR52

bloody ppl!

Once again the Bright Yellow LCR has been in an accident:censored:, I just dont understand how in gods name ppl cant see it or ****in hear it!:lol: Sittin in traffic and and the arse behind slams up the rear bumper! Lucky he cudnt have been doing any more than 5-10mph, any hows in work...
  18. StuLCR52

red light on water temp gauge

yea check u temp as u increase ur speed above 50 if the temp goes spazy its the water pump, n u mite as well get the belt done at the same time but it sounds like the bottle prongs need cleaning! stu
  19. StuLCR52

LCR - Engine temp/coolent light playing up???

had this problem just gently run a flat head screw driver down the prongs, removed the slight corrosion, used to beep everytime i started the car even with prefect levels of fluid, ive never heard it since! :-)
  20. StuLCR52

some w-----r just wrote my daughters car off

definately a vectra c, wat damage has it done to ur daughters car? why ppl do these things usually points to drink/drug driving!! have a noisy round ur area for a vectra sittin ass into the house or drive hiding the evidence most likely. sorry to hear this stu
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.