Search results

1. vroomtshh

W66RRY - Mk1 Leon Cupra R

It's all back together now but haven't had any time to use it recently. Hopefully soon :clap:
  2. vroomtshh

What did you and your MK2 do today?

I bought a new one, and fitted a black grill and TRC splitter :D
  3. vroomtshh

Cheers guys. Hopefully the updates will come a bit faster now
  4. vroomtshh

So the cage is finished :D :D :D Started trial fitting bits before it goes for paint A few more bits and pieces to do this week, and away for paint on saturday :lol:
  5. vroomtshh

Seems like I haven;t updated this for a while. Big changes are afoot :lol: The monkey bars are started :lol: Hopefully be back soon, so I can get it painted and organised for racing in this years SMRC at knockhill :D
  6. vroomtshh

Manifold absolute pressure

14.7psi
  7. vroomtshh

Miltek Non res centre

I'd swap you my resonated centre section if your willing to post
  8. vroomtshh

17" + LCR brembos?

Yep, loads of room
  9. vroomtshh

DSG on the motorway?

It is pointless up here. Even if you win the case, theres no way to actually enforce it. He can just not pay you, and theres nothing that can be done, excpet he'd have a CCJ on his credit file for a few years
  10. vroomtshh

DSG on the motorway?

Pointless exercise in Scotland
  11. vroomtshh

Interior Lights 12 V Supply Help!!

The interior lights always have 12v going to them. They work on a switched negative system, so it actually switches the earth when you open the doors etc. Its a useless system if you want to add to it
  12. vroomtshh

Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Where did you get the new wheel mounting hubs from? I searched everywhere and no-one did them for the Cupra R
  13. vroomtshh

Bonnet vents

I love my vents :D
  14. vroomtshh

Turbo timer

No /end thread
  15. vroomtshh

so the garage says

Have they tested that the fans actually work by applying power directly to the fan?
  16. vroomtshh

Car is running again now. No exciting pictures of that. Gathering a few more parts New harness Fire extinguisher :cartman: Nitrous kit with custom airbrushed bottle, remote opener etc :D
  17. vroomtshh

Catch can fitted but got a question..

It'll be fine with one, as long as it doesn't fail
  18. vroomtshh

Aerocatches fitted. The engine and turbo are back together now. Got a bit more tidying up to do before the bumper goes back on. Then hoping to get a couple more trackdays in before I start on the winter suspension refresh :D Forgot to show pics of my new diffuser fins :D
  19. vroomtshh

:lol:So updates have been slow recently Oil cooler fitted Build your own turbo Brand new Beachbuggy hybrid (Big big thanks to Dan for this) Pretty daunting taking a brand new turbo, dismantling it and attacking it with a die grinder :lol:
  20. vroomtshh

should I upgrade my fuel pump

Why do you want to fit a 4bar fpr?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.