Search results

1. Jamiedean

Darkside turbo for 1.6 tdi fr

Just wondering if anyone has fitted the darkside development 165-175 turbo and what other mods they needed. I already have a intercooler dpf delete egr delete straight trough exhaust solid engine mounts knN filter and its running about 130bhp any advice would help Thanks in advance Sent...
  2. Jamiedean

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yyijvoqphljppinphk igoyyiyyyy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Jamiedean

Decat question/ warning light

I didn't get mine mapped only thing is your EML will stay on something to do with the sensors in the exhaust. I had mine decat and non res sounded mint Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Jamiedean

Vag com help!

Just wondering if anyone in Newcastle Sunderland area with a vag com lead can help me out as I want to enable needle sweep on my Ibiza and see what else I could add any help would be appreciated Cheers Jamie
  5. Jamiedean

Plasti dip

Ive tried it mate a it looks and works spot on, didn't go for anything major like the bonnet but done my grill and badge looks spot on. Didn't take that long either as I used my lasses hairdryer to speed things up https://flic.kr/p/DzuRLz Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Jamiedean

New meet north east

Mines only Ibiza 1.6 lol but still a nippy little thing, what it misses in power it gains in looksI'm getting mine done there soon just waiting to fit new intercooler first, I've herd good things about them tho Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Jamiedean

New meet north east

Nice one, am glad some people are interested. Need to nick some ideas for my fr Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Jamiedean

New meet north east

Nice, mines the facelift model like looks hellish in black n some coilovers on, I used to have a mk4 Ibiza befor I got my fr had 75hp but still had fun in it. If you get the word down your way I'll do the same we'll try sort summit out just have to try n get some more people interested Sent...
  9. Jamiedean

New meet north east

Alright mate, would you not be able to put a couple of people together from your way and I could get a few from up this way, and try putting a few people together be a good place to get ideas and give people a chance to show what they've got, to be honest I thought there would be loads of meets...
  10. Jamiedean

Engine Vibrations

My engines been vibrating on and off since I bought the car, mostly on tho. Anyway just removed the foam from around my airfilter and the vibrations have stopped seems to be running smoother aswell Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Jamiedean

Loss of power in Mk4 formula sport when accelerating

I had the same trouble with my mk4 Ibiza sport after I put to much oil in the car (stupid mistake I know ) it would get to 60 and took ages to get to 70 only went abit quicker when going downhill.took it everywhere and know one had a clue what was wrong anyways turned out the cat was blocked! So...
  12. Jamiedean

Suggestions of good remap places north east

Yeah but a bigger more free flowing exhaust is tho, what other mods could I put on to engine to get that bit more out of it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Jamiedean

So will they be able to squeeze abit more with the upgrades I already have? I will post pictures of print outs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Jamiedean

Spoke to big fish and they give me a good price off £250 with print outs with a power increase from 105-145 and 80 extra torque so gonna give them ago when I get back from holiday cheers for getting back Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Jamiedean

Cheers for the replys lads I'll have a look at both do you know if I would be able to get stage 2 straight always because I already have powerflow exhaust and drilled brakes r would I need to make more mods? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Jamiedean

Alright just wanting to know if anyone knows a good place to take my tdi fr to get remapped must have a rolling road though as i want print outs, don't want to waste money are risk my car at the hands of a wanna be tuners. Any advise would be appreciated Cheers Jamie
  17. Jamiedean

Decat question/ warning light

Don't know it helps but I had one on my mk 4 Ibiza the engine management light came on after about 30 miles then stayed on didn't make any noise just light Jamie Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Jamiedean

Debadge grill

A haven't done me vents yet but AV done me light cluster but that photobucket not letin is add anymore, the on my readers rides the the rest of them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Jamiedean

Debadge grill

Cheers mate, A sprayed it black then painted the red bits with some gloss I had in the House turned out alright like. AV done me headunit surround aswell n that's looking alright Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Jamiedean

Debadge grill

Alright lads managed to to the grill using that plasti-dip turned of well and looks smart
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.