Search results

1. VCDS Coding of clockspring & clockspring model

Hi I'm looking for someone in the midlands who would be able to do coding for the clockspring in my leon (2012). Also does anyone know if I can use "any" clockspring so long as it fits with the same connectors, I've found some parts listed on ebay for example but the model is slightly...
  2. Seat Leon mk2 2012 clockspring fault?

To add on here, I've been quoted Parts £265.06 Labour £169.20 (including possible coding and clearing faults) Diagnostics £79 I believe I have an OBD2 cable somewhere so could potentially reset codes if it was possible, but as the OP says, I've not got a VCDS/VAG tool though. So if anyone...
  3. Seat Leon mk2 2012 clockspring fault?

Hi, I have a seat leon mk2 2012 The steering wheel controls + horn no longer work, an airbag light is lit and the MFD says ERROR: Airbag. Theres a rustling noise when using the steering wheel. It seems like its the clock spring thats at fault, Ive seen several posts about this online and...
  4. Glow Plug and EML and EGR Sensor A range/performance and Sensor B Low and limp mode

I have read that they "warranty" the EGR for 2 years after the fix, is that true do you know? Looking at ebay, some of the listing the actual item is around £30 or around £100 if I'm looking at the right item, so obviously most of the cost here I guess is the labor, I need to call around and...
  5. Glow Plug and EML and EGR Sensor A range/performance and Sensor B Low and limp mode

Just to mention it is an automatic as well, its at 60k miles as well I've searched around and someone said it is a common problem saying that the EGR valve has failed. Some say its possible to get goodwill from <in this case skoda but in mine seat> as it shouldnt fail this early.. would my...
  6. Glow Plug and EML and EGR Sensor A range/performance and Sensor B Low and limp mode

Hi All, I suddenly started getting the glow plug light flashing, when it flashes it goes into safe/limp mode and is hard to accelerate :(. When it first happened, a friend of mine has one of those things to plug into the car and it said that there are some codes P04C Sensor A Circuit Range...
  7. Boot lock latch fault Fix or Replace?

Hi, i only just managed to get a tool to take the boot latch off, i tried so hard to take the latch apart but the plastic is so tight i cannot work out how to take it apart? Im thinking ill just have to buy the whole latch and replace it rather than just the worm screw :( which is a...
  8. Boot lock latch fault Fix or Replace?

I just emailed SEAT asking for a replacement boot latch to be sent to me, should be interesting to see what happens! In all seriousness I havent had any issue with my car since purchase..its probably been the best make/model I've ever had - regarding faults....etc *zero*. My previous cars all...
  9. Boot lock latch fault Fix or Replace?

Hi All this thread is mainly an "information" post, but I also have a question as well, but hopefully anyone that has this issue in the future can find all the info they need here rather than multiple threads I've searched the forum and found some great information on here. The issue is, when...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.