Search results

1. Sudden misfire on 2.0TFSI

So coil pack plus spark plugs.
  2. Sudden misfire on 2.0TFSI

Update - Full Seat service history up to Jan 2010, 21,000 miles.
  3. Sudden misfire on 2.0TFSI

Hi Just had a stage 1 Revo Map on my Leon. Engine code BWA A week later, putting some power on exiting a roundabout I got an engine stutter. It now sounds like it is misfiring or dropping 1 or maybe 2 cylinders. Limped home with a flashing orange engine light which eventually went steady. Any...
  4. Filter casing removal without 36mm socket?

Is there a trick to getting the filter casing off the 2.0 TFSi engine without a 36mm socket and without mangling it. I have borrowed one and it is going to be here later, at which point the rest of my oil change will, I'm sure, go without a hitch; but if I can get it off that would be great...
  5. Reversing bulb upgrade?

Has anone fitted aftermarket LED reversing lights in the bumper?
  6. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Satnav MFD2/MFD3

Well, fitted it today on my 56 plate 2007 Leon FR. Everything worked straight out of the box. The seller has sold over 150 and I can't find a negative feedback. Also when I phoned him about: Where to put the sat antena and again today when SHED loads of orange lights came on the dash after I...
  7. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Satnav MFD2/MFD3

There may be a setting on the advanced settings for tweeking the radio sensitivity, there is on mine but I have no idea of the brand, just "OEM style unit"
  8. Wing mirror covers

Looking at the exploded diagrams on the Teilkatalog it does look like the mirror glass should come out first. Looking forward to having a go. I think this thread is pretty much done, is it possible to ask the Adimins to close it?
  9. Wing mirror covers

Gloss black would look very good - I have gone for Carbon Fibre, cheesy but fun. Going to remove the black bit under the rear bumper and do that too. Just 2 screwws as far as I can tell.
  10. Wing mirror covers

Thanks for all the replies. I think on the balence of everything I have heard I am going to do them in situ. It seems the best way and there are quite a few vidieos of it being done on Youtube apparently quite successfully. Just have to find a willing friend with a garage now as our garage...
  11. Wing mirror covers

Thanks, if that's the case then I will do it in situ. Just need to borrow some nice clean garage space as mine is a ----hole
  12. Wing mirror covers

Thanks Never2old!
  13. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Satnav MFD2/MFD3

New rather than second hand for a plus but not VAG for a minus. I'll take one for the team if it's a crock of crap and make sure everyone knows! I don't have enough posts yet to give a link but the Ebay number is 111854467736
  14. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Satnav MFD2/MFD3

We'll find out next week I guess. like you I am sceptical but he does have a mostly positive feedback over 6 months so I am hopeful they are not all his mates. ONe said it didn't work but got a replacement sent so fingers crossed
  15. Wing mirror covers

Does anyone know if the mk2 mirror covers pop off like the old mk1's? Going to Vinyl wrap them and thought it might be easier in the kitchen as our garage is unaccessable.
  16. De wiper and new badge?

That looks nice. I might do that instead of buying a new wiper blade. Would it be rude t ask for where you got it?
  17. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Satnav MFD2/MFD3

RNS510 OEM style unit Just bought an RNS510 STYLE HD DVD GPS SAT NAV from a guy on Ebay. £250 and the fascia £22 from the Seat main dealer. The Vendor claims the GPS antena on the unit is good enough you can just push it up behind the dash and it will still grab 9 sats with no problems. I...
  18. Phone button on Steering wheel

I just bought a 2007 FR and it has steering wheel button for a phone but I can't find bluetooth or a phone socket or any help in the owners manual. Am I missing something obvious? If I change to phone mode it says insert phone. I would guess it would say connect phone if it was bluetooth. Any...
  19. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Dam! I am new. Me and my Mk2 had a wash and fitted all the nice new trim bits that I got for Crimble. Now we are shopping for even more new trim bits. That Cupra Trim - Gorgeous. Interested in any results from the Big Fish Tuning as I am also looking to map in the near future. I shall now go...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.