1. jake100biggins

Bye Bye DPF

Get a life beardo Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  2. jake100biggins

Leon Cupra K1 - Rtech2+ 382bhp 408lbft Fully Forged Build

Inspired Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  3. jake100biggins

Leon Cupra K1 - Rtech2+ 382bhp 408lbft Fully Forged Build

I wouldnt tint those alfa inspied rear lights, they will spoil the look of the rear end. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  4. jake100biggins

V-Power Diesel

Not quite, tesco buy cheap and sell high ie no added detergent etc and possibly occasional fuel from less quality sources. Ask any tanker driver. Esso is consistant with added package and will clen prolonging filter etc from gumming up. My cars run much smoother on v power. Noticable enough not...
  5. jake100biggins

Leon vs golf

Vw Golf is a neutral badge always has been. The golf is grown up so suits mid age. Seat a bit sharper aimed at under 40's. Bmw and audi are badge snobs. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  6. jake100biggins

Dpf demon

Refitted hollow dpf so looks as it should, was a very thorough mot tester and passed emmission test with flying colours. Run on shell and millers eco max. Never been run on super market fuel, not sure if that makes any difference but makes me feel happier. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  7. jake100biggins

Dpf demon

Or maybe removed and gut the dpf, blank egr and get a remap. I did this and then went for mot. Passed no problem. Smokes no more than before under load but is a well serviced cared for turbo diesel. Goes a lot better too. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  8. jake100biggins

SEAT Leon Cupra 290 full details and new pictures

Ie Leon mk 2 Sculpted rear lights 147, 156 style and consealed rear door handles, all the typical alfa ingredients are there. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  9. jake100biggins

SEAT Leon Cupra 290 full details and new pictures

Good to see Walter da silva has finally given the Leon its own style rather than almost cloning alfa ie the chrome shield on the previous Leon was getting very close. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  10. jake100biggins

Paintless Dent Repair in West Midlands

Try Amazon door defender. Great quality and stop most dents. Had mine a year and so far no damage unlike before where i couldnt park any where without fear of returning to a nasty ding. Worth every penny of the £100 or so notes. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  11. jake100biggins

V-Power Diesel

Millers and shell works well Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  12. jake100biggins

scratches on the door piano black panels

DA is the only way to remove swirls, megiuars are pretty good for compounds and polish. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  13. jake100biggins

Mk1 1.8 20v 180bhp dump valve

Remapping and then looking for cars to annoy is the sign of a total retard. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  14. jake100biggins

The clio rs probrably saw sense and let the road hog through. Do a proper drag test on a track for more sensible facts. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  15. jake100biggins

Be good if people only had the remap for personal enjoyment rather than tailgating and racing at the lights or being a complete noob. Open b road is where real petrolheads want to be. Damn boyracers. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  16. jake100biggins

Opening Stuck Doors - All the tricks

To be fair this is a common issues on alfa 159's too. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  17. jake100biggins

Questions for any MK2 Cupra Owner

Proof to always buy with the heart, forget jd surveys get the real facts from online forums. So many skodas on the roads due to fake surveys and mag promotions but here too the skoda forum is an eye opener, the owners cannot hide the truth. Moral is to pick whatever takes your fancy as any brand...
  18. jake100biggins

Questions for any MK2 Cupra Owner

The myth of german build quality, vag are much the same as italian, french and jap cars going by the forums for these brands. All share mostly the same parts so may be a reason for similar issues across the brands. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  19. jake100biggins

Opening Stuck Doors - All the tricks

Take it to dealers and question vw bullet proof build quality. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  20. jake100biggins

SEAT Sales Soar by 25% in Three Years

Luca de meo revived abarth. Vw made the italian an offer he couldnt refuse to leave fiat, samw with alfa designer walter da silva and now Giugarui ie Italdesign so little wonder sales have risen along with sharper Italian design. Mk1 Golf and Scirocco designed byvItalian Giugarui Sent from my...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.