Search results

1. Hello from Warsaw

Witam :P
  2. Led sidelights

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PHILIPS-W5W-WHITE-VISION-ULTRA-501-SIDE-LIGHT-BULBS-/111798979774?hash=item1a07bd0cbe:g:MW8AAOSwHnFVr2~3 Got them in mine, love them.
  3. Projector headlights with angel eyes....any thoughts???

Right okay, do you have anything in mind for now or is it a no go for quite some time, i tried to message you but i can't find a private message button haha, I am new on forum so might not have the power just yet maybe?! Thank you :)
  4. Fresh Meat

Oh pal it's a daft difference! That fiesta was at 120bhp, yeah it was fast and nippy for size (3door never again i think unless a weekend car haha), but tops I'd get 30/31 mpg? And that's daily driver, 5 gears which is a joke ofc, and top speed at sensible mgp was probably 75 hah! With this I...
  5. Fresh Meat

Yeah massive difference, totally ignored even tho in my opinion it's not that big of an old mans car ha
  6. Newbie + Exeo Xenons/Lamps

Everyone probably know what i mean but this is just to be more helpfull xenon (what I'd love to have) projetor (Wouldn't mind this over the crap reflector) reflector (what i have on my car..) Any help/tips more than welcome! J.
  7. Fresh Meat

Yes I have too!! I just wanted a bigger engine, didn't even think of having one due to insurance in this country but I had a 2010 Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 Petrol, and Exeo is £70 difference lol !! But it may seen a sensible car but I will certainly make it stand out haha !!
  8. Newbie + Exeo Xenons/Lamps

Awesome, thanks a lot pal !!!
  9. Projector headlights with angel eyes....any thoughts???

Hi there sir !! I've been guided to yourself in regards of some headlamps, basically i have an 2012 Exeo saloon, and i have the worse possible headlights which are the reflectors... I really dont like them, I would love the Exeo Xenon with DRLS but i looked everywhere and no luck. Would you be...
  10. Fresh Meat

Indeed it is, I did have a 2005 Corsa C when i was 17 tho! I work for the place where i got it from, decent finance offer, insurance was alright, thought to my self just go with it hah ! Yes for the wheels, I must get a move on and change the audi center caps haha, I couldn't find similar...
  11. Fresh Meat

Thank you Thank you, getting there :D
  12. Fresh Meat

This worked !! Thank you :)
  13. Newbie

Welcome
  14. Led sidelights

Is it a w5w bulb ?
  15. 2014 Jaguar XF R-Sport Detail

What a car :) Nice one mate
  16. Leather care

Hi, Would you be able to advise on a best leather care for my car please? :) Many thanks, J. :help:
  17. New to seat

Hiya !!
  18. Hello from Milano

Hi and Welcome, nice car !
  19. Newbie in South Yorks

Hello pal !
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.