Search results

1. AUQ Piston ring gapping

Hi guys, I'm currently in an overhaul process with my car, it's a 05 Leon FR AUQ. The thing is that i neet to know the piston ring gapping, since I've read and researched a lot of info, but I dont have a solid answer. I found a workshop manual that says it should be at .008", alldata says 0.006"...
  2. Presenting my 05 Leon FR MK1

Hi guys, this is my first thread. Well I'm from Guatemala City, Central America. I have a MK1 FR with some mods: Samco Inlet Pipe Forge 007 DV Forge IC pipe to TB 3'' Miltek Downpipe Remus Muffler AFE Airbox K&N Air Filter SPEC Stage 1 Clutch 2.0T Coils with ECS Tuning installation plate Revo...
  3. Door will not unlock!

Its complicated, but it can be done!!!
  4. Secondary air pump fault code.

also check the bombi valve if it still holds pressure
  5. Interior light not working

you have to check the microwsitch in the door lock, see if you can replace it
  6. Leon mk1 auq bad cold start

I replaced the MAF and all problems were gone
  7. Door will not unlock!

You have a jammed door lock, unfortunately yours got locked, mine got stuck unlocked. You have to make your way to remove the door panel and try to reach the door lock and pull it. Good luck
  8. Climate control malfunction

LCD gone wrong, needs replacement the whole climate control.
  9. Rear washer jets

Mine got unplugged in the motor base, the coupling was cracked, changed it. If problem persists, it may be the sprinkler that got stuck inside, happened to me in my mk4 golf, so with a needle you need to try to take out the sprinkler ball and clean it. Good luck
  10. 2005 Leon FR hesitating on acceleration

yes i understand, in fact my dealer spoke to revo people and they said i could go revo2, just wont get the best potential. my fmic is on its way. thank you. the fpr is audi 4bar, and in fact some times it goes lean, and yes i know, i have to install a wideband
  11. 2005 Leon FR hesitating on acceleration

Hi, I have my Leon with Revo 2, just missing FMIC and 2.5 straight pipe. The thing is that when i accelerate, while going revs up, it hesitates some times to accelerate. May be the fuel pump?? Why i think that, because my car has 140k+ kms with the stock fuel pump and revo 2 asks for 4bar fpr...
  12. P0411 Secondary Air Injection System Incorrect Flow Detected after n249/n112 delete

thank you very much, ill try to put this resistors and keep you posted
  13. P0411 Secondary Air Injection System Incorrect Flow Detected after n249/n112 delete

Yes, n112 is still plugged, may be a faulty n112?? Which resistor do I need to put in it?
  14. P0411 Secondary Air Injection System Incorrect Flow Detected after n249/n112 delete

Hi, i have a 2005 Leon FR with revo stage 2, had some trouble with the n249 that was releasing my bov, so I deleted it following this guide "the correct way to do an N249 bypass the full guide" here in seatcupra.net Well, after doing that, P0411 popped out and proceeded to change the...
  15. Any Secondary Air Pumps?

cat deleted too :)
  16. Any Secondary Air Pumps?

delete the sai/n249/n112 and problem solved
  17. Interior leak

you should clean the water evacuation ducts inside the door. I thought i had this problem too, but it was a big problem. The sealant that goes underneath the cowl got cracked, and when it rained, the car was flooded.