Search results

1. drl devil eye r8 style headlight query

Hi all, I have recently bought my leon 12 plate and am looking at the possibility of changing the headlights on it to incorporate the decent drl's rather than the pretty poor single bulb. My queries are: the headlights such as the's above state that they are suitable until 2009 pre...
  2. Why cut the wires to tweeters when fitting components?

Ahh that might make sense as there was a sub and amp left it. going to take that out though as don't want that. Want the space in the boot :happy:
  3. Why cut the wires to tweeters when fitting components?

Hi all, I have just found that my leon mk2 that I bought yesterday has both drivers side main speakers not working and the passenger front has blown. looking to change the speakers for components that I used to have in my old car but I would like to know why people are saying to cut wire...
  4. New member - picking up my car on Saturday

Well I have finally picked up my new car. First opinions after a 2 hour drive home! I LOVE IT!! IT's great to drive, comfortable and glad I chose to buy it so far. Although putting xenon's on the car as standard looks great but why on earth would they release them with standard yellowy...
  5. Seat Leon FR+ 2012 Black (newb with no mechanical knowledge)

Ahhh poo! oh well its something i can live without. would have been nice but still. thanks for giving me the heads up SMC83. I'm hoping as its the supercopa edition that i can at least change the digital readout from kmph to mph. i'd end up probably using that more than the guage.
  6. Seat Leon FR+ 2012 Black (newb with no mechanical knowledge)

Thanks for the link. will have a proper look into it when home. How difficult did you find it to use?
  7. New member - picking up my car on Saturday

Thanks for the hello seastormer. Had the confirmation that the car is ready for pickup Saturday morning. Can't wait. Will post back my thought's after giving it a proper drive :) as got to drive 2 hours back home from collection!
  8. Seat Leon FR+ 2012 Black (newb with no mechanical knowledge)

That looks good thanks. What would I need to use with this to enable things? Do I need a certain lead?
  9. Seat Leon FR+ 2012 Black (newb with no mechanical knowledge)

loking good. i'm picking up my Supercopa 2012 version this saturday and can't wait. Take it you used vag.com to add the needle sweep and change kmph into mph. If so do you have the vag.com codes for both? as these are two things I want to do straight away to mine! Thanks Matt
  10. Is Needle sweep possible on 62 reg Supercopa edition?

Hi all, A friend has had his Audi A3 updated with Vag.com from a friend to include needle sweep etc and mentioned that this friend can also do Seat's and is willing to do mine for me. He hasn't got the seat codes so I have been looking around for them but am having trouble finding the code...
  11. New member - picking up my car on Saturday

Hi all, My names Matt and I am picking up my 62 reg Seat Leon Supercopa on Saturday. Hope i get to know lots of you over the coming years of owning my Leon. :D Matt
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.