Search results

1. Enable XDS on non-FR & Cupra models?

My pleasure VeeFource. Another interesting setting previously not available is at channel 09 in adaptation and it controls Brake Assist.
  2. Enable XDS on non-FR & Cupra models?

Google "Guida per attivare XDS", you will find a guide in an italian vw polo forum. Use google translate, you only need the first post. Your abs pump is listed as successfully activated.
  3. Enable XDS on non-FR & Cupra models?

XDS was enabled by default on all ibizas with > 100 hp, at least in Greece when I got mine on 2012.
  4. Enable XDS on non-FR & Cupra models?

What's important here is ABS unit sw/hw version, check address 3 on a vcds scan. I know for a fact that it can be enabled and configured as I did it on mine (Part No SW: 6R0 907 379 BE HW: 6R0 907 379 AF) While you are there you can also enable HHA and/or TPMS.
  5. Rear speakers '13 ibiza 5d 6j

Vagcom, now known as vcds, is needed to enable the fader option. I had rear speakers enabled on my car (practically same car as yours, no physical rear speakers) for testing purposes and can confirm that this can be done easily. When enabled vcds reports these faults: 2 Faults Found: 00872...
  6. Ibiza 1.2 tdi 2011 cam belt interval

120000 km and no time limit was confirmed to me by my local dealer in Greece. The same is mentioned in our service books. I am thinking of changing mine at about 100000 km-6 years, just to play it safe.
  7. Electrical Problem 01317 Control Module In Instrument Cluster

Thanks for your answer. I just asked because I noticed that your steering assist coding was changed from default and was wondering if that had anything to do with this problem.
  8. Electrical Problem 01317 Control Module In Instrument Cluster

So, did you manage to sort this out?
  9. Fan Washer Jets - "How To" Guide

Part number 2KD 955 985 (found on ebay) also works great.
  10. What's this bit for?

It fits two standard CD cases.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.