Search results

1. MIB1 Android auto/Apple Carplay retrofit

As the title suggests there is (and has been for a couple of years I guess) a piece of kit that upgrades your MIB1/2 head unit to Android auto/Apple CarPlay. It’s about £150 off AliExpress and is worth every penny. I had watched a guys video doing a similar one on a golf R which is about €350...
  2. Leon mk3 Maxtron front splitter (damaged) **FREE**

I clipped it on some grass a while back and the edge broke off as in the photos. Was going to repair but it would cost me about £40 and time which I just can’t be bothered with. Was going to Chuck it but someone with some fibreglass could fix it pretty easily. if no one wants it I’ll throw it...
  3. Seat Leon cupra 280 64 plate, grey

I’m looking to get a bigger car, not advertising the Leon as yet but putting the feelers out to see if anyone is on the other side of my situation and fancying a smaller car. I’d like an estate cupra and would be willing to swap if the right deal came up. I’d say looking at private adverts I’d...
  4. Viable headunit options (mk3 cupra 280 MIB1)

So my other half has a new civic sport with car play and well I’m overly jealous and gutted I didn’t consider the headunit before buying my Cupra. So what is a viable option? By viable I mean not overly expensive and works with all the things I current have (DAB, steering wheel controls etc)...
  5. Cupra 280 boost leak/MAP failure

Hi guys, wondering if I can get some wisdom. Engine light came on last week and I had three codes as below. I reset the codes and they stayed off few a few days and now back again. I’ve done a test after watching a you tube video which checks the requested pressure compared to the actual...
  6. Having “the talk” with our kids....

So, just wanted to put it out there for the parents and how they deal with the dreaded talk, the teaching of the most important things in life etc and at what age. I’ve tried having the conversations and in all honesty I thought I’d nailed it with my recently 6 year old daughter. However as...
  7. Just got my cupra.. a few questions

Ok, so I’ve had my cupra a couple of weeks and I’m looking into what mods I can do. There are multiple threads on lots of different things but I’ve not been able to find more details on some things so apologies for asking stuff that may be answered somewhere within 300 page long threads...
  8. Cigarette lighter failure

Ok guy, pretty common issue I know however I’ve been through everything I can think to no avail. I’ve fitted a new fuse, still broke, fitted a new cigarette lighter itself and still nothing. Anyone else had this issue? It is a strange one since it’s my partners car, the locking nut fell into...
  9. Mk2 CR170 aircon fix

So, I got the leon a couple of years ago and the air con has never worked, it had the common clutch plate issue where the nut sticks out of the housing. (Noticeable from the top of the engine) I looked into replacing it but £300 plus fitting and re gassing etc just seemed too much for a...
  10. Seat Leon 2010 TDI CR 170 air con broken

Hi there, sorry for the topic I know there's a lot out there about this. I have the 'usual' compressor issue with the bolt sticking out of the compressor which needs replaced. I seen a thread a while ago when I realised this was why my AC wasn't working. All I want to know is what compressor I...
  11. Intermittent misfire, not DPF/injector related.

Hi, I've owned a CR TDI 170 for the last 6 months, it's had an intermittent misfire since I got it. Initially I thought this was an injector issue but with no codes and all injectors read the same resistance plus it's still running (runs great minus the occasional misfire which is intermittent)...
  12. Which HIDS? Just got a facelift FR 170

Hi there, just got myself a Leon, 59 plate facelift tdi, completely standard and looking into some mods. The front splitter is on the list, refurb/new alloys and possibly a remap. First on the list is the lights, seen lots of HID kits but unsure about it as there are mentions of possible...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.