Search results

1. Kjimi

SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Nope. The resolution on the MIB1 is lower. With the 8" screen you need the MIB2 infortainment unit.
  2. Kjimi

Rear harch"S" logo handle pop out camera

https://translate.google.fi/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.seatclubturkey.com%2Fkendi-modifiyeni-kendin-yap%2F58921-seat-kamera-logo-yapimi-2.html
  3. Kjimi

Code to activate tiptronic paddles

No coding should be needed. Mine was a straight swap on a 2017 FR DSG .
  4. Kjimi

Aero side skirt fitting guide

Uploaded the fitting instructions here: https://1drv.ms/b/s!AsBZ4wVzcHjlhNlk5ubRr0Vex3-KFA
  5. Kjimi

SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Your unit is MIB1 and it does not support Android Auto.
  6. Kjimi

Facelift bumpers fit onto prefacelift?

Facelift rear bumper should fit without a problem. Fitting the facelift front bumper also requires to change the bonnet to one for facelift model.
  7. Kjimi

OEM or ebay spoiler/side skits?

From what I have read from different forums is that the spoiler fits quite nicely but the side skirts are warped and there is no fitting kit.
  8. Kjimi

Touch screen unit replacement questions

Changing the screen to a same size one with the same part number is plug and play. No need for a visit to the dealer or any coding. You will need head unit removal keys to remove the screen. Like these...
  9. Kjimi

Seat Sound Sub...

To retrofit a Seat Sound System to a car with standard audio system you will need the center speaker and the subwoofer. You will need to route new speaker cables from the clove box infotainment unit for the center speaker and the subwoofer. The pinouts behind the infotainment unit are different...
  10. Kjimi

Auto flappy paddle

There should be no need to change a steering column. If your car has a multifunction steering wheel fitted as standard then your car should have proper steering column electronics module, slip ring and steering wheel / airbag wiring harness fitted. On my facelift 2017 FR I did not need to...
  11. Kjimi

Beats Audio MK3 Leon vs SEAT Sound

Yes they are. The Audi A3 8V B&O (Bang & Olufsen) premium sound system speakers have different part numbers to the ones listed above. Audi A3 8V B&O front speakers are 8V0035415E but the rear speaker are same 8V4035411C. The Beats Audio amplifier part number 5Q0035456A actually traces back to a...
  12. Kjimi

Tyre and rim size offset etc

8J18 ET45 alloys will fit nicely. If the center bore on the alloys is 66.6mm you will need 57.1mm spigot rings. 225/40R18 is the right tire size.
  13. Kjimi

Beats Audio MK3 Leon vs SEAT Sound

Below are the part numbers for the speakers used in different sound systems. The center speaker is always the same in both sound systems. Seat Sound System ---------------------------- Center speaker 5F0035397 Front bass speakers 5F0035411 Rear speakers 5F0035411A Subwoofer 5F0035382 Beats...
  14. Kjimi

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Yeah, mainly because of the center grilles. I can't quite remember but I think the fog light surrounds can be removed from the front by pulling them out. Removing the bumper was actually quite easy. All you need is a ratchet with a few different size Torx bits. I didn't even remove my front...
  15. Kjimi

I bought the parts from https://www.oemvwshop.com/ and they were painted gloss black afterwards in a car body shop. Front bumper needs to be removed to replace the grilles. Here are the part numbers if anyone with an FR is interested: Left Fog light surround 5F0853665J 9B9 Right Fog light...
  16. Kjimi

Gloss black Rieger splitter on my red FR with gloss black Cupra grilles and mirror caps.
  17. Kjimi

Auto flappy paddle

In Finland models with automatic gearbox do not come with flappy paddles as standard except Cupra. It is an extra option you will have to spec to your order. I think that flappy paddles during automatic gearbox is a feature that the UK importer has included in the cars as standard but the...
  18. Kjimi

Front bumper change. se to FR or cupra front end

Pre-facelift Cupra (2013-2016) doesn't have foglights. Foglights in the FR (2013-2016) are also different shape than in the SE / Style-version.
  19. Kjimi

Front bumper change. se to FR or cupra front end

The shape of the lights is the same in LED and halogen versions. The FR or Cupra bumper should fit without a problem. In Finland we had (2013-2016) FR models sold with halogen lights and the cars came like that from the factory.
  20. Kjimi

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Thanks! :) I live in Kerava.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.