Search results

1. Seat Alhambra 2.0 TDI 140 Stylance

A small update. Have upgraded the indicator bulbs to silvatec bulbs and have upgraded to led sidelight bulbs. Looks pretty good now. He's getting there slowly
  2. best vag-com coding website ever!

Appears to be no good for older cars. All the stuff for the alhambra seems to be for the newest shape one
  3. Seat alhambra extras available?

Oh yeah haha. 2006 seat alhambra 2.0 TDI 140... well 175 now but yeah haha
  4. Hi to all

I didn't think of that but somehow it just didn't fit haha
  5. Hi to all

Haha. He's Alan the Alhambra. All my other cars have been girls just couldn't think of a girls name starting with al. Hahaa
  6. Seat Alhambra 2.0 TDI 140 Stylance

Here we have my alhambra. Lovingly nicknamed Alan. Bought him 30th June last year with 78.8k miles on the clock. He came with full service history, esp fixed, 12 months mot, 2 built in child seats and all the other gadgets associated with the top spec stylance models. Since then he has had...
  7. Hi to all

Hello everyone. I'm new to the group as I've only just found that it exists. Haha. My name is James and I come from Hemel Hempstead. End of June last year I bought a 2006 56 plate Seat Alhambra 2.0 TDI 140 Stylance. A beautiful car. Full service history, just under 79k miles, just had esp fixed...
  8. Seat alhambra extras available?

Hey everyone, I'm new here as I've only just discovered the group. I've owned my alhambra since end of June. Had him remapped and he drives like a dream. I have just got vag-com and I'm just wondering if there should anything I can activate on it. Like drls or lead me to car lighting or anything.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members